Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
They changed it on Patreon as well.

You cannot start any DLC until you complete the MAIN game.

Both Season 1 (it's posted here, but not in the OP due to Narration bug) and Season 2 are Steam versions, same as Patreon, and fully updated....

Beach Day and Triple Danger is a DLC, it's part of Season 2 now, it is there, it is included with Season 2 on Steam.

Season 1 hasn't been added to the OP yet, and it included the Christmas event now. The newest download for Season 1 is in this thread, both full and compressed.

Christmas events are the same as Season 1, there should not be 2 downloads.
Any predictions for the Season 2 V2.0 compressed?

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-2.0.0.

Main App:
  • Download
Assets (mandatory):
Voiceover (optional):
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you teach me how to make the game's apk? I can't translate it into my language, but when I install the apk I can't and I believe it's because of the size, since the S1 and S3 I managed it fine

Reactions: duanhu520

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
how does the split part of episode 2 work?

like is every Download it's own game or do I need to put it together?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
how does the split part of episode 2 work?
Episode 2 is about 22 gig. If you can't or don't want to download 22 gig in a single file, you can download them as a split archive (5 files, each about 5 gig except the last part which is smaller). You'll need them all, and you can only extract them if you have them all. Once you start extracting the first part, it should automatically check for all the parts and extract them in one go. If a part is missing or corrupted (as in "didn't fully download"), you most probably won't be able to extract the game at all.

Reactions: SmirgL14

Murgus

May 17, 2018
So I played what is available of season 3 and I am pleasantly surprised. I honestly didn't know where this story could go after season 2. The stories of each girl seemed finished and it felt like a true ending of the story. But I think the premise of the new season is excellent. Alice is a great and lovable character and there is plenty of mystery right at the start of the new season. I look forward to play the rest of the episodes.

I am however a bit confused about Alice's project and what it means, maybe I just need to go back and reread her explanation but at this moment I have many questions. So did her machine cause the timeloop or not? It seemed like she said that it both did and didn't cause the timeloops. She seems surprised when the MC claims that he met Carol and unwilling to believe that they are in a simulation. So the MC is now convinced that they are not in a simulation. That doesn't make sense if you consider season 2 and the beginning of season 3 with the failsafe event. Is this supposed to be a retcon, fans didn't like the simulation plotline perhaps?

But assuming that they are still in a simulation I found it interesting to think about which of the girls genuinly likes the MC. And by like I mean in the real world right before the start of the game:

First we have Megan and Zoe. In season 2 they are the ones who are most crazy about MC but again assuming that they are in a simulation it might not be real. How much of it is real and how much comes from manipulation in the timeloop. It actually seems to me that the MC was deep in the friendzone at the start of thursday (season 1). Megan asks him if he has some "cute" friends that she could date and Zoe tells him that she has a crush on another guy. Now we learn eventually that the "other" guy is the MC but this could be a simulation glitch. Furthermore the MC doesn't even answer Zoe in the morning which also shows that he treats her like a normal friend. My conclusion for this hypothetical is that neither Megan nor Zoe were originally interested in the MC.

Then let's look at Elizabeth, Jessica and Nicole. This goes without saying that they are completely uninterested. The MC has to work very hard to get anywhere with them. Chole is a nymph so she is interested but in a shallow way. I also don't think that Sophie is interested since she prefers someone dominant.

Amy might be interested. Assuming that she was the girl that Taylor claimed was into the MC. At that point you hadn't met her yet or had time to influence her so she might have been genuinly interested but it is not clear.

Ellie is interesting because it is not clear if she actually exists, again assuming simulation. She just appears on thursday out of nowhere at the school. But assuming that she did exist before the extinction event she is definitely interested in the MC.

And finally Alice. She is the only girl who without a doubt likes the MC regardless of timeloops and manipulation, on top of being so lovely. So I would say that Alice is the best girl without a doubt.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Echbert

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, I just 'finished' Echoes of Lust but I have no idea how to get the 'hidden' events apart from using the cheats, but that doesn't feel right. I get the feeling though that unless I have the correct saves I wouldn't even be able to find those hidden quests/scenes.
Bit bummed that the MC basically got blue balled by everyone except Ellie...sort of, I assume that was deliberate so people would play the CH2?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The patreon version required you to insert codes to unlock the hotspots for the hidden events.

For the reasons to split the game you would have to ask the Inceton guys on their discord.

I think it was for marketing reasons (Steam release and so on), this was among the first AVNs that were split. On the other side there is a clear cut bezween S1 and S2, S2 starts with a different premise. So having two completely separated chapters makes sense in a certain way.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
The patreon version required you to insert codes to unlock the hotspots for the hidden events.

For the reasons to split the game you would have to ask the Inceton guys on their discord.

I think it was for marketing reasons (Steam release and so on), this was among the first AVNs that were split. On the other side there is a clear cut bezween S1 and S2, S2 starts with a different premise. So having two completely separated chapters makes sense in a certain way.
OK, thanks, I'll just run through the hidden through the cheats then, though I've looked at 6 and only 3 have turned up available on the phone, so maybe there is a 'correct' way to do them. Did like the scene with the mother at the end of 'perfect day' though. Was hoping for a Zoe Megan 3some and to get to bang the teacher though, but I think that's enough for now.
CH2, here I 'cum'...lol

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so, right off the bat I'm confused in CH2. At the start there is a note about not all the voice acting in place and a later version should have it, but I've downloaded the latest version (well at least the one shown on page 1)....so did it ever get done or is there going to be gaps in the dialogue, it's nice to have someone talking to me for a change

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
CH2, here I 'cum'...lol
The end of S2 will make up for all you feel you missed earlier :)

Unrelated to that, but a spoiler nonetheless: At some point they had a great idea by showing the day from a different point of view, but that was abandoned quickly (apparently patreons were against it) which is a shame. I found it one of the best ideas they had for the game.

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
The end of S2 will make up for all you feel you missed earlier :)

At some point they had a great idea by showing the day from a different point of view, but that was abandoned quickly (apparently patreons were against it) which is a shame. I found it one of the best ideas they had for the game.
I loved the repeated day idea...wasn't sure about the breaking the clock bit and indeed the tasks bit looked like it was stuck with telling me to go talk to Megan in the morning but then not allowing me to go through the door, I ended up getting ther using the shortcut menu...not sure if that finished it properly but I'll accept what I've done. Was very Jessica heavy I thought and it was a shame the people not living in your house had such short story lines.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
hmm, so is there a task list in CH2? hasn't been there so far and I just got to the split of staying home or going to the party (I'm guessing it's a one or the other...or does the day re-set again like the last chapter?) Don't think there's a phone icon either

3.80 star(s) 236 Votes