dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
How to you find the hidden events?
You search this thread for the phrase hidden events, and read the posts that come up. Or cough up $25 for a month to get access to the official walkthrough.

If you want to stumble across them, most involve waiting 20-30 seconds after a choice has been displayed. After that time another choice may appear which unlocks a hidden scene.

Reactions: Hig smile

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Guys,this is how unlock all hidden events:
1. type "save editor" in the google
2. use it on your Echos save file
3. Marked all "Spy" / "Spyed" variables as 1 instead of 0, because never catched the spying events on time!!!
4. save the changed and overwrite your save in game folder
5. Load your save and check hidden events your phone in the game :)
/6. New hidden events are: the click the "flush" button up to toilet in your house/

Rendan

Apr 19, 2017
Can everyone tell me how to start the game because at beginning tell me to lower the volume phone but I click everywhere it didn't respond ?
I guess the compressed version is broken. If you download the original file you won´t have this problem.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I have downloaded the latest version but it still gets stuck in the headphone(friendly warning scene) scene.help pls
First delete the old game then re-download the game once more. Don't start the game first enter %appdata% into the search bar next to the windows logo, click on renpy, and then on Echoes of Lust in that folder delete the persistent data file.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hi not sure if this is the correct forum but in the Android version I can't get past choosing my name I enter my name click enter but it doesn't work, anyone have any ideas what I've done wrong
try to deactivate all the text prediction, auto correction, whatever stuff or enter a <space> after your text and press then <enter>.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi not sure if this is the correct forum but in the Android version I can't get past choosing my name I enter my name click enter but it doesn't work, anyone have any ideas what I've done wrong
Install the google keyboard.

iloveDFD

Apr 28, 2018
Can anyone help me how to unlock 2 more hidden event and those locked gallery. i try explore the map and try other choice the result was the same i'm so tired replaying choices.
When you are supposed to enter the locker to find Zoe for the first time , you can only have the option to go in
Just wait a few seconds probably 30? and another option will appear that you can spy on her.

Same goes for after Zoe tells you Megan's big secret, the next morning you can enter Megan's room but wait a few seconds and you can spy on Megan.

Lastly after you touched Zoe's boob for the first time , you can re-enter the locker room and spy on her after waiting 30 seconds.

Reactions: Hlextor

iloveDFD

Apr 28, 2018
how do you get the hidden events
When you are supposed to enter the locker to find Zoe for the first time , you can only have the option to go in
Just wait a few seconds probably 30? and another option will appear that you can spy on her.

Same goes for after Zoe tells you Megan's big secret, the next morning you can enter Megan's room but wait a few seconds and you can spy on Megan.

Lastly after you touched Zoe's boob for the first time , you can re-enter the locker room and spy on her after waiting 30 seconds.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
so where is the hot fix ?! u mean i should downloaded the whole game insted of only few file and patch it ?!
please put the those file as a patch in a seperate zip file

3.80 star(s) 235 Votes