Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hmm, you could get which got an integrated "Export to pdf" function...
is a very good pdf creator and editor.
Thanks @WICKEDp4th This software looks more like the one I originally had before it was vaporized by my antivirus. If I am correct this one looks like it simulates a printer port which is what my original one did so it worked with all my office software.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou
Yes, PDF24 has an excellent pdf printer and it hasn't gone rogue the way PDFCreator did.
Just don't forget about the already suggested LibreOffice - it's a must have, if you prefer not to waste money on MS Office or you need office software that runs on Windows, Linux and Mac all the same, covers most of what MS Office can do and most office workers, not to mention home users, would ever need.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiggerYou

AnalDestruction

May 5, 2019
So, kind of a dumb question, but I am literally stuck. How to proceed to touch Zoe's breasts? There are 3 options but none of them works.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Yes, PDF24 has an excellent pdf printer and is hasn't gone rogue the way PDFCreator did.
Just don't forget about the already suggested LibreOffice - it's a must have, if you prefer not to waste money on MS Office or you need office software that runs on Windows, Linux and Mac all the same, covers most of what MS Office can do and most office workers, not to mention home users, would ever need.
Thanks for the added info, the advice is most appreciated

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
But yeah if the game itself gives absolutey 0 clues that hidden scenes are in the game or even how they may possibly be found then yes, some people may need to have it dished up to them.
The hidden scenes are supposed to be a bonus for upper tier patrons who get a walkthrough detailing how to find each one. Also, the game mentions very observant and dedicated players could find these on their own. ... But yeah, it'd be helpful to see the instructions for these included in the OP, like has been done for a few other games.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Hey Dev I just completed this episode and want to say the animation is the best. You are amazing in this man. I was mesmerized when I saw the animation of mc going into sister room. Well done bro

Reactions: IncetonGames
U

User_1483748

Wow, wow, wow.....Mr Inceton, this is definetly your best game ...The previous ones were fantastic, but this one was even better. Completely mesmerized. Cant wait for the next update. Wow...

Reactions: IncetonGames

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
The hidden scenes are supposed to be a bonus for upper tier patrons who get a walkthrough detailing how to find each one. Also, the game mentions very observant and dedicated players could find these on their own. ... But yeah, it'd be helpful to see the instructions for these included in the OP, like has been done for a few other games.
I just find it funny that I was getting taken to task for thanking someone for helping the community, by someone criticizing me for wanting things 'spoon fed' when the whole PREMISE of the bonus scenes is that they are literally spoon fed to the Patreon subscribers (who I want to thank for paying so my cheap ass can get the game on this pirate site).

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Okay guys…first and foremost…I am not pointing fingers here, I’ve never done that in my entire life and am not doing so now, so please do not take offense, but how about we tone it down.

Appreciate the site for what it is, a place to come to, a place to interact with others; to join a community of others who share a common and slightly deviant interest (LMAO).

Let us take the opportunity to thank the developers of this site, the moderators who spend countless hours in its oversight, the game developers and the modders (with their tactful employ to lessen a game's burden), and the numerous others who offer helpful comment, where able, to benefit those who have become, let us say “roadblocked” and unable to continue forward in their pursuit of completion for any one of a number of games in here.

To the newly joined and in those rare instances of the not so newly joined in their quest for answers, who for the communities benefit and in the elimination of a thread’s redundancy would be most applauded if they would make use of the search engine at the top right corner…and I feel this bears repeating…top right corner of any page of this website, be awarded with those answers.

Simply put, I would consider the search engine to be an indispensable tool, type in your request on the top line (i.e. walkthrough, hidden scene, fan sig, etc.), make your choice in the second line (i.e. Everywhere, Thread, This Forum, or This Thread (which is probably the most useful and employed of the four possible choices), enter the member username (only in the event you are looking for a specific contribution by a known member of the community, i.e. krull if your objective happens to be a fan signature), and then hit search.

It would not be expected to read through an entire thread before typing a request (especially if said thread were several hundred pages long) but it would be appreciated if a search were conducted prior to a request being made, because you will probably find that your request has already been asked and answered (several times over, in fact).

Just my thoughts,

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While everything you said is true and I agree with you wholeheartedly, the guys who need it it the most and should read it, just never will. Because they hardly ever read anything that has been posted before them, even if it's the last message in the thread, surely not the OP. :ROFLMAO:

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
While everything you said is true and I agree with you wholeheartedly, the guys who need it it the most and should read it, just never will. Because they hardly ever read anything that has been posted before them, even if it's the last message in the thread, surely not the OP. :ROFLMAO:
Couldn't have said it better myself, my friend

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
umm..i need your help in deciding whether or not i should play this game..could someone please explain me briefly just how this game works with the same day repeating again and again? i mean how the progression system works? i LOVE playing games where the MC has to do repetitive scenes day by day to progress further..is it something like that?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
umm..i need your help in deciding whether or not i should play this game..could someone please explain me briefly just how this game works with the same day repeating again and again? i mean how the progression system works? i LOVE playing games where the MC has to do repetitive scenes day by day to progress further..is it something like that?
There aren't many repetitive scenes beyond the tutorial/prologue.
Basically the game revolves around the MC learning and trying new stuff with his romantic interests and being more and more bold or blunt to get laid.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey there IncetonGames
Not a bad game you've done here! ;) It's rather boring and common at start, but if you're patient enough to get through -
you've got rewarded! (y)
Love M and especially older S(Jennifer) characters and latest scenes with them, so damn hot! Models, renders, animations - such a beauty! :love:
The only thing i wish - it would be nice to see more interactions with those characters in mc house, more romance(like kisses, cuddling, teasing and so on), ability to get between their legs and lick them, not just to look at them as a pieces of meat with a holes to stick in.

3.80 star(s) 236 Votes