• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I used but in this save there is no any photos from 3. page of the gallery <3
Well obviously since page 3 isn't part of the current build.

Those are the renders you can unlock in the current version of the game:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I didn't visit Cosplay girl in the bathroom, thinking I could do this whenever I wanted. Now I can't talk to her anymore. Did I fuck this up?

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Ah man that line cracked me up so hard from the final bonus event :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hope the creator extend it even futher with some covering option, like sneaking to school or taking some clothes from outside and then going to school to evade the cops and still have some fun.

Screenshot from 2019-07-26 01-37-56.png

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I don't even have any gun.
The teacher took her gun and you get it back for her.

Based on the answer you just gave me, I'm wondering if you initiated the conversation with Ellie (Cosplay Girl) in front of the school once you achieved Free Roam in the game?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
The teacher took her gun and you get it back for her.

Based on the answer you just gave me, I'm wondering if you initiated the conversation with Ellie (Cosplay Girl) in front of the school once you achieved Free Roam in the game?
Yeah, nevermind, I figured it out. I'm just an idiot. Thanks for taking your time.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
What is the password for pc
The game gives you the password. In other words, you can't enter a password on the sisters computer. Keep playing and you'll eventually come to the point where the MC figures it out. You, as the game player, never actually enter an alphanumeric password on her computer.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.70 star(s) 237 Votes