- -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Theory [Season 2 v1.5.0] [Inceton] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Season 2 v1.2.0 -> Season 2 v1.5.0 [3,5 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: Season 2 v1.2.0 -> Season 2 v1.5.0 [703,8 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Universal: Season 2 v1.3.0 -> Season 2 v1.5.0 [3,5 GB]
MEDIAFIRE - - -

Universal Compressed: Season 2 v1.3.0 -> Season 2 v1.5.0 []
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thx very much for the patch my friend (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I don't think Steam version will have update today. Patreon's get it first/early. Steam maybe a week later
the current patreon and steam version are same for LT 1 . the dev said there is going to be a new update soon since in the current version there is no way to disable the narrator .

Reactions: HPYY

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Lust Theory Season 2 to v1.5.0. I have also included links below to my ports of Seasons 1 & 3 as well.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, Season 2 is split out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.lusttheory.s2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Season 1: WorkUpload

Season 2 (v1.5.0): -

Season 3 Episode 1: Pixeldrain -

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017

Universal: Season 2 v1.3.0 -> Season 2 v1.5.0 [3,5 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: Season 2 v1.3.0 -> Season 2 v1.5.0 [703,8 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Is there a a V1.30 version of Season 2, I only have V1.20 or is it just a typo mistake?

slhdono

Mar 17, 2020

Universal: Season 2 v1.2.0 -> Season 2 v1.5.0 [3,5 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: Season 2 v1.2.0 -> Season 2 v1.5.0 [703,8 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Thanks for saving me from downloading the whole thing, does it work with gog build 62508?

Edit: it broke the game with this error, gotta dl the whole thing :(

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file D:\GOG Games\Lust Theory - Season 2/renpy/common/00speechbubble.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\GOG Games\Lust Theory - Season 2\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\GOG Games\Lust Theory - Season 2\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\GOG Games\Lust Theory - Season 2\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\GOG Games\Lust Theory - Season 2\renpy\script.py", line 801, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore
Exception: Could not load file D:\GOG Games\Lust Theory - Season 2/renpy/common/00speechbubble.rpyc.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Sat Dec 30 20:35:36 2023

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for saving me from downloading the whole thing, does it work with gog build 62508?

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "D:\GOG Games\Lust Theory - Season 2\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\GOG Games\Lust Theory - Season 2\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "D:\GOG Games\Lust Theory - Season 2\renpy\script.py", line 801, in load_appropriate_file

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Seems like it doesn't sorry, can't really test it without having the GOG build. And I also am not that knowledgeable to know what that error means.

Reactions: slhdono

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So there's a new caveman themed bonus event (cute) - 10 animations.
And then there's ... 150 new animations for the orgy .... ok, I now fully believe they have too many animators with too much time on their hands :HideThePain:

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
...ok, did they change the voices? They all sound different. Like, what happened to Megan and Zoe's voice? :/
The OG voices were WAY better....even the acting was a tad better :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
So there's a new caveman themed bonus event (cute) - 10 animations.
And then there's ... 150 new animations for the orgy .... ok, I now fully believe they have too many animators with too much time on their hands :HideThePain:
Which is not so bad thing i think ;)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Better post that on their discord chanel, I don't think they read here.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
...ok, did they change the voices? They all sound different. Like, what happened to Megan and Zoe's voice? :/
The OG voices were WAY better....even the acting was a tad better :(
At least one of the two actresses they hired quit her job, is not in the business anymore.

And let's be honest: Having these two read all the roles was kinda strange. Now they have at least five actresses who play different roles.
It's not easy to find half good voice actors who are willing to do adult content.
But who knows, maybe for S3 thes do get Laura Bailey :p

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
At least one of the two actresses they hired quit her job, is not in the business anymore.

And let's be honest: Having these two read all the roles was kinda strange. Now they have at least five actresses who play different roles.
It's not easy to find half good voice actors who are willing to do adult content.
But who knows, maybe for S3 thes do get Laura Bailey :p
I liked the voice of Megan (Even tho I LOATHE the character), and the voice of Zoe. Both of those voices were way better than their replacements. Honestly...this was a disappointment cuz now I can't even enjoy the partially voiced previous version cuz they replaced those voices. Why not just keep it? Yeah the voices change...but at least u keep the OG better voices. Plus wouldn't u save money? Like I wish those 2 were kept at the very least...

Such a shame :(

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes