IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Does anybody else get a rollback error when they try to go into the bathroom- to talk to Cosplay girl? Also, how do you progress with Zoe? I had the option to ask her about the party once, but it's never come back after I asked her about Megan- did I miss my one and only chance to ask that question?

Update: Nvm, I finally got this scene to trigger. It's much like the scene with the Mom- you have to trigger the entire event, not just a scene. If triggering the Mom's event takes 2-3 days- you have to do those 2-3 days each time if you mess it up, it's not just picking up where you failed. Lol
About the rollback error, we found it once but can't duplicate it anymore. Do you possibly have a screenshot of the error display or if not, could you duplicate it and PM us the screenshot.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
I am finding this game hard to play because it is so grindy and most people don't want to talk to you at all, which makes the game feel like it has no content. The twitch mini games are dumb, overly short and buggy as shit. Overall this game lacks content hence why it is grindy to hind that fact, its very concept adds to the grind and the mini games are annoying. The game seems to go out of its way to make the player's experience worse. The trend of developers to create the time management grind with almost every location in a given time period have Zero content is getting annoying, it use to be the "Russian grind" was making you grind through content, now the trend is to grind through locations with no content advance time to grind through the same locations with no content. Grinding through the same content is bad enough grinding through zero content is 10 times as worse.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I am finding this game hard to play because it is so grindy and most people don't want to talk to you at all, which makes the game feel like it has no content. The twitch mini games are dumb, overly short and buggy as shit. Overall this game lacks content hence why it is grindy to hind that fact, its very concept adds to the grind and the mini games are annoying. The game seems to go out of its way to make the player's experience worse. The trend of developers to create the time management grind with almost every location in a given time period have Zero content is getting annoying, it use to be the "Russian grind" was making you grind through content, now the trend is to grind through locations with no content advance time to grind through the same locations with no content. Grinding through the same content is bad enough grinding through zero content is 10 times as worse.
But what about the grind?

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
*Hint*
For those of you that can't read the tutorial:
Open the phone > Click on the first (blue icon) > Read the text > Profit?

Reactions: Blayo and allintine

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
But what about the grind?
Seriously? The fact that it exists. Why put any grind into a game? Why make me do things over and over again? The whole buying wine is a fucking joke. The story isn't improved by making me repeat multiple days just to get wine. The player doesn't get anything out of the experience but you annoying the fuck out of us, by putting your content behind a POINTLESS time sinks. And as I said so much of any given day is clicking each location and seeing if anyone will talk to you. Your game is boring. Even the mini games are intended by design to force players to grind another day. I mean FUCK OFF, that is just being a dick to players.

There are two other game that deal with time travel/repeating days that handle this concept significantly better. One is timestamps: unconditional love as this is a VN and you just have to follow the story, with ZERO GRIND. Timestamps is a hundred times better than this game because there is zero grind. the other Time loop hunter where you are looking to kill an alien and you reset time by killing yourself. There you have a grind but it is a CONTENT grind you can talk to characters learn new secrets, change outcomes, and so on. People don't ignore you for days on end in this game either. Time loop hunter is a boring grind but your game is much more boring. Want to know what a good time management game is like? Play living with temptation there was content in most locations for most time periods so at least the grind gave you progression. this game's grind does fuck all but waste my time and hide the fact that there is very little content in your game. Players can handle little content if you don't play silly buggers and hide the fact there is little content behind hours of pointless grinding.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
*Hint*
For those of you that can't read the tutorial:
Open the phone > Click on the first (blue icon) > Read the text > Profit?
No not profit doesn't eliminate the boring fraking grind of the game. Doesn't stop you from having to repeat days over and over again. The game is a boring grind. it sucks because of the grind and that is why people will say 10/10 grind. That isn't a compliment.

The fact that you read my post and felt a your response was a good one shows how out of touch you are to what players want from a game and what this game provides.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
No not profit doesn't eliminate the boring fraking grind of the game. Doesn't stop you from having to repeat days over and over again.
The whole premise of this game is, that you live the same day over and over. What do you expect? Start game, fuck all girls, finished?! If you don't like this repeating day theme maybe the game just isn't meant for you. If you still want to see all the pics make a CG rip and look at them in a picture viewer.

Reactions: Lexkar83

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
No not profit doesn't eliminate the boring fraking grind of the game. Doesn't stop you from having to repeat days over and over again. The game is a boring grind. it sucks because of the grind and that is why people will say 10/10 grind. That isn't a compliment.

The fact that you read my post and felt a your response was a good one shows how out of touch you are to what players want from a game and what this game provides.
Ohh noo! The game about repeating the day is repeating the day over and over again! Omg!

Don’t like the game dont play it.

Are you sure that you understand the meaning of the word grind? If you fuck up you restart the day. Simple premise.

And he responded perfectly. If you use the phone there is 0 grind. But then again maybe you are out of touch...

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Ohh noo! The game about repeating the day is repeating the day over and over again! Omg!

Don’t like the game dont play it.

Are you sure that you understand the meaning of the word grind? If you fuck up you restart the day. Simple premise.

And he responded perfectly. If you use the phone there is 0 grind. But then again maybe you are out of touch...
The whole premise of this game is, that you live the same day over and over. What do you expect? Start game, fuck all girls, finished?! If you don't like this repeating day theme maybe the game just isn't meant for you. If you still want to see all the pics make a CG rip and look at them in a picture viewer.
And there are two other games that do a much better job of this. Timestamps does this with zero grind and Time loop hunter actually fills the days with content you can talk to anyone during the day at anytime you find them.

If you chaps like the game then play it. I am not trying to convince you to dislike the game. I am expressing my opinion to the dev, if you disagree fair enough but that doesn't negate my own opinion.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
@Keldar No offense to your opinions, but even I think you've gone a little overboard on the "bash the dev" train here.

Some of it does seem to have a purpose at some point. Give it a shot, and see where you land.

Reactions: Lexkar83

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
any walkthroughs please? the game was fun at first but the grind got to me once i could not unlock all the scenes ^_^'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any help would be much appreciated :geek: thank you!

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes