micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Alright. I was looking at my Season 1 play through, and I only have one of eight hidden events, missing one of Megan's events, and both of Nichol's events. I wondered if the Walkthrough on here will give me them all? Also, what was the last bonus content password for Season 1. I had it at one time, but for some reason it says they are off now. Thanks.
well S1 events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can always use universal cheatmod if you dont find it yourself and play it/unlock it there

Season 1 Episode 10 code - thanks - you can also unlock those via cheatmod
Bonus Content Code: datass

Reactions: Talmadge

ayewhat123

Sep 14, 2021
Most likely there will be continuation for the already existing non-canon bonus hidden event "Jess the shoplifter" in the future too. One indicate for this would be that in their Patreon a comment that hoped more for that event was the most liked one in that post by a mile. But NTR in the main story? Most likely not.
Damn... Was hoping for some ntr content.

• Angry
Reactions: preskerd and xw1

Gege_dma

Apr 22, 2018

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You need to use "pumpkin" code in the main menu under "bonus content" and not while starting a new game.
Correct, and you might have identified where people were going wrong. It's easy mostly to ignore anything on the menu beyond the standard options, so I could see someone missing that.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
oh i see. well yeah, i kind of ignored the main menu item, directly started the game, because i was anxious to see what happened when the day didn't repeat. s1 ended very funny.
so thats where it asked for code and when it didn't happen there, it didn't occur to me to try it later in the menu

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I really hope the next update has some Elisabeth / mom story content, finally. She is by far the best character.
Either in the next episode or then the season concluding episode 9 she will have something, although they said in their stream that they have already covered her story almost completely.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just wanted to make people aware that someone on the development team did fuck up and put two random images from the non-canon shoplifting scene into the Jessica story when you select the romance movie in her latest event. I've seen people try to sneakily say this is her having flashbacks even though it has been clearly stated that those scenes are non-canon, I understand you dislike ntr and Inceton but It's not good to spread miss information for new players to read and get confused nor is it good to add fuel to the ntr fire.
Thanks for the info! I was just there right now. In the movie scene. And when i select romance movie that shitty things happen :( i was like... oh no man... no way... also this one now go in that shitty way. I really do not wanna NTR in this game! So i reload and choice other movie. But in the and i think... perhaps is a bug? Lets see if on the forum someone know something.
So thanks to you i now know that is a bug.
The developer need to speak with his helper and make sure they do not make again the same mistaken! Ofc i hope that in the next version this bug is fixed!

Anyway thank you

Reactions: SteppenBro

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can someone provide the S1 download link?
you can have all versions torrent

otherwise you got terminal link on post 1 working fine and usually got solid transfer
Just open the SPOILER for Episode 1 and there are links there. I just tested, and while the FilesFM link is dead, the AnonFile, GoFile, and MixDrop links all still work.

EoL Ep1 Downloads.png

Reactions: Draakaap23

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think you exaggerate, if that patreon paid for a lesbi domination scene you wouldve had lesbian domination scene. But he requested NTR , he couldnt give a rats ass about you all wanting.
What you are wrong is that you like many here use a simple mindset Ntr fans and non ntr fans... there are many more shades than that. And lemme say it to you , the vast majority are neither , they dont necessary want NTR but at the same time dont care about it (especially bonus hidden content). The problem is only those 2 factions are vocal here.
And in my opinion the dev did good to do requested scenes. Its money that keeps the game running and trust me no butthurt ntr hater here has ever contributed to this game (if at all ) with that much money. So having freeloader fans is a waste, we like to think f95 people matter but they dont and shouldnt matter (some suggestions or bug reports can be taken from it , but trust me this community is toxic and ruin the game potential if it is listened to - aka Altered destiny, the war with Intertwined dev etc). The point of this community is 1.to share free games between them cause no one can pay for all of them and 2.to advertise the games so they will gather patreons or potential future buyers. Simple as that.
This is a very narrow view of yours. Let it be clear that the community of NTR/NoNTR is toxic, sure. I agree with you on this.
But you're wrong to say that the developers don't give a damn about this site/us. First of all, it is thanks to sites like F95 that they manage to find new funds. Sure, surely the big majority here play for free, but many supporters were born thanks to these sites. And it is thanks to this site, if developers can sell their product to the largest majority.
If you pleasure on site like F95. They (developer of game) find so many supporter that they can not only finish the game, but gain also lot and lot of money. Thanks to the so-called word of mouth. Whoever is here will have friends ... go tell his friend that he played this title... his friend tries it and... if he likes it he could support the developer. And sure that person will have other friends and so on.

You are also wrong on the question of "only NTR fans and not NTR fans". Thanks to the toxicity of these two factions, the developers can realize... on who to sell the product to! The world is divided more or less into 4 factions... we can say:
Netori 65% of the world
Netorare 10% of the world
Those who love everything 15%
Small fetish 7%.
Bestiality 3% i think*
In your opinion, who do they want to sell the product to the most?
If i was a developer i surelly wanna go with:
*Netori 65% of the world + Those who love everything 15% and add a little of Small fetish 7% = 90% lot of money incoming!

If it were as you say, at this time 90% of the games on the forum would not be the ones with the large majority of *Netori content. Check the forum for the vast majority of games that are played and supported until the end, they are the ones without NTR*
The second are those with incest type without NTR. The thirds are those with normal sex without NTR. The vast majority of games that are stopped and not continued are almost all those with NTR content.
Look what happened for example to Big Brother saga... Till the game had no Eric 100% support. The day the author add Eric's in - 80% support... ppl stop to pay him and the game had a decline not only on patreon, but also here on the forum.
And look what happen when the developrt of echoes of lust have added 2/3 not canonical bonus event! On the patreon site there seems to have been a small fire that the developers immediately had to clarify that they were non-canon! And that they were forced to include them, because some of them rightly pay...
How would you feel if you were one of those 65% who pays for a product without NTR and then you get that little group that wants to break the eggs in your basket?
If games are sold on patreon it is thanks to the fact that there are sites like F95. And the toxicity of the war between NoNTR/NTR. It is not the other way around.

You could also make this comparison for the real wars that have occurred and that will continue to arise in the world ... (even wars between street gangs ...) without wars how do you think they would sell weapons? In this case the games are the weapons ... and the developers are the ones who sell them.

Thanks to those who test and talk about it with others, those others go to patreon and then support that particular developer. For example, I cannot support them, but surely to whom I have told, they have then become supporters of some patreons

Anyway returning IT
I didn't expect there to be so much content until episode 7. Developer is getting better and better with animations and sex scenes.
Also i am start to think... do the MC is either in a coma :unsure:, or is playing a simulation through a VR... But i really hope is not like that... because if that is the true... he never fuck any of them... :(
So lets hope he fuck every girls/women for real :LOL:

Last edited:

ChoRo0428

May 23, 2021
I NEED HELP o_O It says "You'll have to complete a special event to continue Megan's(or others) story" , what should i do? only pink mugcup in the kitchen works and the rest of event no response even if I click right button.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
I NEED HELP o_O It says "You'll have to complete a special event to continue Megan's(or others) story" , what should i do? only pink mugcup in the kitchen works and the rest of event no response even if I click right button.
haven't reached that point myself, but check the link with the HIDDEN EVENTS from 1st page, it will take you to a post with some events (not sure if all of them) it's probably the "6-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room"

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
This game is good, the "groundhog day" story is exellent, too bad that the dev put for a mc a huge douchebag with the IQ of a fly

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes