killerz84

Aug 13, 2020
Damn!! Restarted S1v10 from the beginning. Got to the Megan dildo scene taken with my phone.
Every time I play the scene the game crashes! I have the latest video drivers installed and everything else. A very recent PC.
Barring a redownload of the game I dont know what else tot do?
I attached the traceback file if annyone can make sense of it.
Is happening the same to me!! Did you fix it??

Reactions: Weaponx

killerz84

Aug 13, 2020
Hi everyone!! I Started to play season 1, but my game is crashing at some videos more exactly when im spying Megan masturbating trough my phone and also when do the same thing with Jessica trough her laptop, Ive seen others posting the same issue but i couldnt find an answer to those post, if someone can help... thanks

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys,
Does anyone knows how to fix the following issue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i've download the game from two different sources and still have the same issue.
The savegame was created in this version, 7.5
As the error says, the script couldn't find the label 'Ellie_Story_5_Start'. The game was meant to "move forward" but couldn't find the place where to. I checked my version, the label is there in 3_School_label.rpy. I'll attach the file from my version. Although I doubt you're missing the file itselft or you'd have run into errors way earlier I imagine. Anyway move the attached file to the 'game' folder, overwrite if asked and try again

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Lust Theory S2E8 Released for 25$ Patrons !

3e18i237.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi! Lust Theory S2E8 is now live for all 25$ and above Patrons!

Lust Theory S2 is nearing it's end and shit is about to get "interesting"! How interesting you ask? Jump into Episode 8 and find out!

You can download Lust Theory S2E8

Updates in S2E8:
NEW IMAGES
130 NEW ANIMATIONS (yolo)

updates available for 25$ patrons:
Extra long "Nurse back to Health" event
New gallery pages
111 ANGLE RENDERS
84 SLUT ANGLE RENDERS
83 NUDE MODE RENDERS

Get the Bonus Content

REMINDER!
!
We hope you will give it a go, and if you like it, drop a review on Steam it would really help us a lot! Thanks!
!

Best regards,
Inceton Games Team

ExpertBolt

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2018
This episode feels like it’s deliberately trying to fuck with this community and it’s fun :ROFLMAO:

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
This episode feels like it’s deliberately trying to fuck with this community and it’s fun :ROFLMAO:
Care to share the ep with us? :HideThePain:

Also not exactly relevant to your post but if I download a new version do I have to restart my progress or can I carry it over? If I have to restart, I'm just waiting til someone posts episode 8

Feb 13, 2019
Care to share the ep with us? :HideThePain:

Also not exactly relevant to your post but if I download a new version do I have to restart my progress or can I carry it over? If I have to restart, I'm just waiting til someone posts episode 8
Nah. If for some reason your saves aren't there copy and paste your saves folder from the previous folder to the new one.

Reactions: notananimefan
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes