stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
We saw Elizabeth almost only on Facetime, I thought we would have more scenes with this gorgeous woman. Every part of the woman is perfect.

I don't like this update

Reactions: Evokerr

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
donwloaded the compressed version of season 2 and while on the intro the audio stopped and now it doesn't work everytime i boot up the game

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
Inceton Games your games are always top quality and we love them. Could you maybe make a game with superpowers,magic,transformations with both males and females to younger/older/bimbo/futa/gender bender and mind control. I understand that it is a ton of work but lets hope :)

• Angry
Reactions: ZenoMod and ann87ra

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This isn't exclusive to Lust Theory, but doesn't it seem that mothers day is a date rather poorly(and by poorly i mean not at all) explored?
Games often have specials for Halloween and Christmas and even Easter... yet something like mothers day there's nothing.

Frankly devs are missing a shot here a special focused on moms and Milfs in general would be great.

Reactions: Boopeeman

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Why now we have random UWU and moaning sounds coming from taking choices, advancing dialogues nor just changing save page? This game is getting weirder with every update...

Edit: even when you try to save and then say yes to save you are hearing it... That's literally 2x random moaning, uwu, etc, sound just to save...
Edit 2: anyone who wanna mute them can mute SFX sound from menu, that's disables them.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
Inceton Games your games are always top quality and we love them. Could you maybe make a game with superpowers,magic,transformations with both males and females to younger/older/bimbo/futa/gender bender and mind control. I understand that it is a ton of work but lets hope :)

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra
May 25, 2022
This isn't exclusive to Lust Theory, but doesn't it seem that mothers day is a date rather poorly(and by poorly i mean not at all) explored?
Games often have specials for Halloween and Christmas and even Easter... yet something like mothers day there's nothing.

Frankly devs are missing a shot here a special focused on moms and Milfs in general would be great.
Probably doesn't help that, as far as I am aware, it falls at different times in different countries. For instance May in the US and 'usually' March in the UK.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, Halloween doesn't even exist in most countries and that won't stop them :eek:)

I'd say It's just not so a well known holiday and since it's family related and the characters in the game are definitly not blood related( :)), it would not fit most games. Landlady day perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: ZenoMod and LSC82

Rakas9

Oct 20, 2022
Are there any audio bugs in this game, the game audio just stopped after i left it in panic mode for some time. Even starting a new game is not fixing it? Can someone tell me what this is?

MetalDJBlight

Mar 27, 2018
Did anyone else find this unmarked hidden scene?
Click on the car in the parking lot in the town map in season 2, it leads to a Slender-man parody sex scene with Jessica and Amy.

1716287756961.png

1716287901632.png

xortor

May 3, 2018
so i have to say something now...
im barely getting through S2 rn, and... it just hurts :X
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are you kidding me?

it just looks like MC gets his memory reset now...
or can you do the scene before all that mentioned above happens at all?
if so: oof, idk if i can get through any of the rest xD

is there a "best way to play through this"-walkthrough or something?
would be nice to avoid all this BS "idk what happens right now, i never knew!"-phase MC goes through over and over again...

overall nice game tho! one of my favs until it gets weird like that :D
Wish there was a way to toggle MC off from being a stammering loser whenever the game progresses. I have to skip so much cringe.

Every second sentence starts with *gulp* He swallows more than all the girls combined.

Last edited:

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Started season 3, enjoying it so far. I like how they worked the ending of season 2 to keep going, interesting touch. I do wonder if there is any way to change relationships after starting the game, either in game or in a mod? Tired of calling Elizabeth Mom so playing around with another title, but it doesn't always fit with the dialogue. Don't want to keep starting over.

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes