- - -

-------------------------------------------------------------
Lust Theory [S1 v2.6.0 - Full Release FINAL] [Inceton]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
Strange,this last version of lust theory season 2 is not running on joiplay and the others versions worked,and i have the last plugin update.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-2.0.0.

Main App:
Assets (mandatory):
Voiceover (optional):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
So the socially awkward, anxious wallflower that no one seems to notice or remember, is also drop dead gorgeous and better looking than most of the other girls in this story? ok.

• Hey there
Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So the socially awkward, anxious wallflower that no one seems to notice or remember, is also drop dead gorgeous and better looking than most of the other girls in this story? ok.
She probably dressed differently before the loop :D

babaex

May 28, 2022
It's the VO/Narration update.
Is this applied for both seasons? It is clear that this is the case for Season 2, but I cannot find any info for Season 1. I thought that Season 1 VO was finished long time ago. I cannot even find an announcement at Patreon for such a version as Lust Theory [S1 v2.6.0]. Both Season 1 and Season 2 versions are not updated in the first post and for Season 1 that is for some time. It seems that there is no new content beside VO and maybe bug fixes and translations but more info won't hurt. Personally I don't see a point to download new version only for new languages or adds of sex toys. The second language (I suppose German) is still not available for Season 1, which could indicate future versions.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this applied for both seasons? It is clear that this is the case for Season 2, but I cannot find any info for Season 1. I thought that Season 1 VO was finished long time ago. I cannot even find an announcement at Patreon for such a version as Lust Theory [S1 v2.6.0]. Both Season 1 and Season 2 versions are not updated in the first post and for Season 1 that is for some time. It seems that there is no new content beside VO and maybe bug fixes and translations but more info won't hurt. Personally I don't see a point to download new version only for new languages or adds of sex toys. The second language (I suppose German) is still not available for Season 1, which could indicate future versions.
These are Steam releases.

As I've said a few times Season 1 is not in the OP atm as the narrator cannot be turned off, they were supposed to release a bugfix months ago and never did, I will probably get it added to the OP now and get the ancient season 1 build replaced and Christmas even to since the Steam version has them all in one.

Season 1 Steam = all bonus content, Christmas event, VO/Narration.

MAJOR UPDATE

Thu, November 23, 2023

Hi, we updated Lust Theory Season 1 with a FULL NARRATION VOICE OVER.

That's right, your favorite narrator will now talk (dirty) to you.

Best regards,
Inceton Games
Season 2 Steam = Triple Danger and Beach Day DLC along with

Hi, the long-awaited FULL VOICE OVER Update is here! The game now has voice overs for ALL female characters and the Narrator!

Update notes:
Full voice overs for all female characters
Fully voiced Narration
Other minor bugfixes and optimizations

Enjoy the update!

Best regards,
Inceton Games Team

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes