MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
And according to their Patreon comments there even exists Shoplifter Jessica 3 and 4 hidden events that for some reason aren't implemented to the game.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
sol no new content..anyway it was pretty much done if i rememeber correctly all the ending were there or i missed something?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lust Theory [v1.0.3] [Inceton]

Season 2

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.16 GB

PC: - - - -
(Starting from this moment, you have less than 6 days to download from this server)

MAC: - - -
(Starting from this moment, you have less than 6 days to download from this server)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
change log is just saying steam rel....any new content or a fix for the weird twins ending?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what is the content for the latest update?
This is not an update, it's the current release version.
The next versions will contain bugfixes and more voice. So if you don't care about audio you can download the current version and never look at this site again.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Lust Theory [v1.0.3] [Inceton]

Season 2

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.16 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the DropMeFiles was a Mac version when I doawnloaded it

• Wow
Reactions: giqui

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I can't say, I haven't had time to check the changes, but they say it's not that significant.
I try to download back but there’s no new quest or story lol what a waste of time to download back the game

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I try to download back but there’s no new quest or story lol what a waste of time to download back the game
And there won't be any. Judging by to the announcements on the store pages the story for Season 2 is finished. What's coming now are more voiced dialogs.

Reactions: BYK370

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
1- SPECIAL BONUS (NTR) - Morning - MC's Room, Farthest Desk/Drawer Wheel - Password: rental (lowercase)
the special bonus is the scene with the clones ?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes