Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
:LOL: definitely a perv over hot chics, who isn't, have a raging libido. A game vs reality, thats where we all should draw the line when it comes to incest. Same w/ sex harem and cheating on gf/wife, in games only, not in real life. You play these games too perv.
Dang! I feel so bad now :)

Next time I need to name the people who live in the same house 'step ladder' and 'baby step' .
When asked, what MC is to the big mean definitly not blood related girl in the house, he's 'step on it'.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Lust Theory
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, some "early" animations containing a sequence of a few pictures remain unchanged.

here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download links
Season 1 final (300 animations) : ;
Season 2 final (1254 animations) : ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If it would work in real time, it would be great. But with every single line being stored as a video ... grab your Tebibytes-Harddrives and start downloading.

Maiklnait

May 14, 2023
Hello everyone,

i am new here and i am struggling with this VN i am early in game in it says for most characters i have to do a special event to continue but for the love of god i can't figure out what.
Can someone help me out here?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

i am new here and i am struggling with this VN i am early in game in it says for most characters i have to do a special event to continue but for the love of god i can't figure out what.
Can someone help me out here?
Play the other storylines. The event will happen automatically once the requirements are met.
(edited, removed spoiler)

3.80 star(s) 234 Votes