Unity - Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ZilBorb

What could've been a relatively enjoyable 2-3 hour game is stretched to ~9 hours by grindy missions to hide the lack of content.
    There are 9 sex scenes in the game, which are actually quite well written (imo). Everyone including the mc is supremely horny all the time, I kinda like it
  2. 2.00 star(s)

AlsoNotImportant3

Playing the cracked 1.0.0 version (the top post currently point to the wrong crack.)
    Paywalling what is basically a bugged demo is scummy, but +1 star for being at least something different from the usual VNs and text-based rpgs (not that they'd be worse than this)
    I like the concept of lust not being an instant gameover like in TITS or COC etc, but for what it's worth and based on patreon trends, I'd recomend sticking to this outdated cracked version over paying a single cent.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Zorrscha

The art is fantastic but the gameplay causes extreme motion sickness the laggy 1st person and the crashes in battle make this unplayable. I grinded for hours but then I realised they will probably have updates that will break saves so I gave up. (No sex included)
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2957729

(Version 1.1.0A)
    The art is really nice and the combat can be really intriguing at times, however I feel as if the game is lacking in its current state with both content and in dialogue. As the main quests can be completed quickly and lead no where, and the side quests are just RNG grinding.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Nessoraith

The art is great, the game play is decent enough, but aside from the one "sex" scene in the game theres not much else except a long grind to complete quests with no rewards. Look forward to future updates.