Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wLxsXs.png

Overview:
A curse plagues the land. This curse causes those who let their sexual desires get out of control to turn into Deviants. Some are able to harness the curse's energy. A power they call, Lust. Use this power to discover the mysteries of the curse. Join up or seduce characters onto your team.
Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-03
Release Date: 2021-09-02
Developer: Sabre - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

WARNING: The fix to the duplicate party member bug will break your saves. You must make a new character!
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: Crack Fix

Thank you for the Crack l8rdude

giphy (2).gif giphy (3).gif giphy (1).gif giphy.gif 3au2u3.png BecMMa.png bPhc7Y.png EqA2p7.png gnduDt.png jVVqM1.png k8ABcw.png LIcdQA.png n3BKje.png PD+v+w.png Pxh9V9.png w9ySu3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DrNoob

Jun 4, 2017
well... update .-.

0.0.17A:

Features:

• Legendary and above tiers will now get nude loading screens with over 30 unique characters! Epic will get the clothed version ^_^
Bug Fixes:

• Implemented a (hopefully) permanent solution for the "no patreon rewards" glitch
  • Fixed camera zooming incorrectly during combat
  • Fixed death in tutorial getting players stuck
  • Fixed Olaf selling things he didn't have
  • Fixed multiple party sorting / management errors (let me know if you still experience weirdness here)

Reactions: BaasB

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Hello,

well well well. Here you go:
1630523370127.png

Attached is the crack for version 0.0.17A.

Unzip the attachment to \Lust_Data\Managed\ and overwrite Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one I provided. In the menu click the Patreon Login to play. The patreon check will be skipped and no network requests to patreon will be made.

Let me know if there's any issues and thanks to DrNoob for letting me know about this request. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Hello,

well well well. Here you go:
View attachment 1382951

Attached is the crack for version 0.0.17A.

Unzip the attachment to \Lust_Data\Managed\ and overwrite Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one I provided. In the menu click the Patreon Login to play. The patreon check will be skipped and no network requests to patreon will be made.

Let me know if there's any issues and thanks to DrNoob for letting me know about this request. Enjoy!

Cheers,
I can't play after patron login, I get an error - Oops! Looks like someone else logged into your account

top_1404

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you for the crack, but the crack does not work for me, it says Oops! Looks like someone else logged into your account. and that after pressing New game.

Reactions: Miyka

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
it looks really good but the hole internet and keeping connected with it thing is a huge disappointment i hope someone finds a work around i tried the thing a person posted about but id didn't work

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wait, it has been cracked?
I heard it requires consistent internet connection although it's not a MMO or any online game - apparently the dev did that for "disable" pirating :unsure:

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
I have sent a new version of the crack to the OP for further testing. If you like to try it out yourself be my guest.

New version in attachment or at the following mirror:

Let me know if you face any issues.

Cheers,

Last edited:

bfriendsen

Feb 26, 2020
I can confirm, neither the first crack provided by l8rdude or the one by BaasB work on the version I downloaded from Nopy. The game constantly logs you out on account of someone else using the same authentication (AFAICT).

It also does not work if you disable the internet connection, so it is still checking on something.

I tried deleting the appdata folder that the game generates (AppData\LocalLow\Panicked Fox Games\Lust) but it doesn't make any difference.

Reactions: Nightfuchs

bfriendsen

Feb 26, 2020
I have sent a new version of the crack to the OP for further testing. If you like to try it out yourself be my guest.

New version in attachment or at the following mirror:

Let me know if you face any issues.

Cheers,
This version works, thanks for the quick fix l8rdude!

Reactions: panaeon

RedIronBox

Dec 21, 2017
there is another csharp assembly called fastpass in there changing it takes care of the error but also all of the people and everything else.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes