Aug 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "BaasB, сообщение: 6496907, участник: 801262"]
используйте исправление трещины (OP)
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
I can't solve this problem either
Game still works for me

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
I really like this game ngl. Pleeeease stay alive, the art and writing are really good. The abilities and dungeon dialogue are also pretty hot. It just needs some time for additional polishing and content.

So, is there, like, actual sex or...?
no sex content?
Yes there is, I found one CG scene with Cyrus after completing his missions. You need to seduce the minotaur dungeon boss and recruit him to your city, I seem to remember doing this for his second dungeon mission. After you hand in the mission, talk to Cyrus, sometimes it doesn't trigger, so keep trying. There will be a dialogue with the minotaur, then the sex scene. That might be it for now. Do share if you find more

Last edited:
Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Experimental:
This version should let you play while you're completely offline. Feel free to use and test it. I don't plan on advancing in this game to trigger all the online checks, but I can already tell there's one for buying cosmetics somewhere.

If you have a savegame that's progressed quite a bit into the game I would love to receive it. Savegames are located in %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Panicked Fox Games\Lust

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
If you have a savegame that's progressed quite a bit into the game I would love to receive it. Savegames are located in %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Panicked Fox Games\Lust
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Here's mine with every quest completed. Thanks for the cracks btw

is there a way to cheat it??
sell and rebuy the items with 0 buy value for infinite money. You can also glitch through locked doors and walls in the dungeon.

DrNoob

Jun 4, 2017
Update Babyyy

Lust 1.0.0A (Game Breaking Changes!)
WARNING: The fix to the duplicate party member bug will break your saves. You must make a new character!

Download:

Added:
  • Artist credit to loading screens
  • Player Tips to loading screens
Bug fixes:
  • Combat should no longer freeze at start randomly (please continue to report this on discord)
  • Fixed multiple party members / same member spawning in same spot (please continue to report this on discord)
  • Fixed a bug where "Wait for order" dialogue in Cyrus sex scene didn't provide a Submission point.
  • Fixed Juniper and Drak not having movement commands by default

• Sad
Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Update Babyyy

Lust 1.0.0A (Game Breaking Changes!)
WARNING: The fix to the duplicate party member bug will break your saves. You must make a new character!

Download:

Added:
  • Artist credit to loading screens
  • Player Tips to loading screens
Bug fixes:
  • Combat should no longer freeze at start randomly (please continue to report this on discord)
  • Fixed multiple party members / same member spawning in same spot (please continue to report this on discord)
  • Fixed a bug where "Wait for order" dialogue in Cyrus sex scene didn't provide a Submission point.
  • Fixed Juniper and Drak not having movement commands by default
let me test this first
Works with crack

Last edited:
Reactions: alatreon02

bunnybunnybun

Jun 20, 2017
how do you initiate combat? the deviant at the very start runs at you, and just kinda hugs the camera. then endlessly runs in place. never actually fights.

Reactions: Arastin

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah this doesn't initiate combat, I can tell it's poorly optimized since my fan went nuts when it started up, and it has an awful "you can only play our crappy demo if you pay for it" scheme. No thanks.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes