Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
The crack is most likely not completely compatible with the new version. I'll have to re-do it for the new update.

I'll have a look at it again tomorrow.

Cheers,

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Gonna hang back from playing this game until there's more content. That being said, it looks really good - the art is amazing! Hope our MC gets to top those big hunks :love:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
There isn't any point playing this atm, doesn't lead anywhere and the amount of crashes when starting battles is rage inducing.

ZeBoy

Aug 4, 2021
That is strange, I just confirmed that it works on two different devices. Make sure you are using the Itch Version (1.1.0A) as the F95 Version is 1.0.0A.
Happens to me too. After getting past the login and pressing f.e. "New Game" it just cycles back to the login screen

Oct 15, 2020
for some reason, i cannot get it to default to any tier and requires a login. any patreon login works. this is temp while i look for a work around. So sorry about this, i am new to this

Reactions: ZilBorb

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
how do i use the cracked file? and How do i go in the patreon login, im new to the game

Last edited:

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
The author is updating the game a bit too quickly to keep up with proper protection removal.

So here's something experimental instead: a BepInEx plugin that will hopefully work for a few more updated versions. There's a caveat, however, it requires a valid patreon login. Just create an account and login with it when asked.

Extract the attached zip in to the game folder and boot up the game. Click on the Patreon Login button in the menu. Login with your patreon and authorize the game. Switch back to the game after the "CONNECTED" page and you will be recognized as a legendary+ supporter.

I am new to the BepInEx framework so I couldn't get everything to work straight away, hopefully in future versions I am able to re-route the checks altogether.

Edit:
Also very funny:
1630937709565.png

I'll have a proper look at this again when there's actually some content in the game.

Cheers,

Last edited:

RobertFoxe

Sep 16, 2020
I got lost, where is the link of the latest version and how can I play the game, it's so confusing

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes