Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

WithZack

Sep 13, 2021
The author is updating the game a bit too quickly to keep up with proper protection removal.

So here's something experimental instead: a BepInEx plugin that will hopefully work for a few more updated versions. There's a caveat, however, it requires a valid patreon login. Just create an account and login with it when asked.

Extract the attached zip in to the game folder and boot up the game. Click on the Patreon Login button in the menu. Login with your patreon and authorize the game. Switch back to the game after the "CONNECTED" page and you will be recognized as a legendary+ supporter.

I am new to the BepInEx framework so I couldn't get everything to work straight away, hopefully in future versions I am able to re-route the checks altogether.

Edit:
Also very funny:
View attachment 1390926

I'll have a proper look at this again when there's actually some content in the game.

Cheers,
It doesn't work for the new version. I followed the instructions and nothing.

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Meh, he bought the for Unity and started "hiding" the code. He did a terrible job at it and the protection can still be bypassed easily. Among other things he also added many more online checks (can also be patched easily) as well as rewritten parts of the UI.

For now I would recommend using an earlier version that still works. You're not missing out on much.
Let me know when he releases a "final" version with substantially more content and I'll provide a patch for it.

Cheers,

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
The game LOOKS hot. But... Ok, look, there's not much real sexual content in the game right now from the first two hours that I played, all of it is kind of reliant on the static character models that you see. They don't even have any smut written outside of the 'lewd' moves you can do in combat.

gravesto

Dec 8, 2019
i first play the game first quest slay the horny beast but when i accpeted i cannot enter combat position even when the hyena hit me i still cannot get into the battle phase

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
Meh, he bought the for Unity and started "hiding" the code. He did a terrible job at it and the protection can still be bypassed easily. Among other things he also added many more online checks (can also be patched easily) as well as rewritten parts of the UI.

For now I would recommend using an earlier version that still works. You're not missing out on much.
Let me know when he releases a "final" version with substantially more content and I'll provide a patch for it.

Cheers,
OMG... what the hell is that !?
remove code into principal parts so easily just like this !

WithZack

Sep 13, 2021
A new version is available 1.3.0A, But only bug fixes :(.

No patch, I guess.

WolfKuugo

Dec 7, 2018
Uh sorry to bother but, the fights are not starting for me, when a enemy touch me, they stay walking in the same spot forever and the fight never start, can someone help me? I tried creating a new character but dint help

Pizzaz08

Jun 8, 2019
Does anyone have a copy of the game that doesn't have combat broken for the first enemy, and could they reupload it?

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
To the people having problem with the enemies in the newer versions, here's a to the older v0.0.17A and the crack by l8rdude. It still works

Last edited:
Reactions: Wong Rong

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
This game has a lot of potential but jesus is it slow... and if you click and attack too soon after the battle starts u freeze...

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes