Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Feb 16, 2021
If you read a bit of the comments above
The ones discussing the problems with the 1.0 version, for which there is a (somewhat) working crack, and not the newest one you're talking about? The problems I tried to fix?
And mind you, simply replace the files won't work properly, even if you can "unlock the game".
A crack that works by Simply replaceing the Assembly file?
I know that I won't get a cracking tutorial from this forum. I'm just trying to fix a bug using my fairly low knowledge of coding (read: knowing how to copy and past) and failing.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The ones discussing the problems with the 1.0 version, for which there is a (somewhat) working crack, and not the newest one you're talking about? The problems I tried to fix?

A crack that works by Simply replaceing the Assembly file?
I know that I won't get a cracking tutorial from this forum. I'm just trying to fix a bug using my fairly low knowledge of coding (read: knowing how to copy and past) and failing.
Please Just stop, this argument leads nowhere.
"Somewhat working" doesn't mean it's working.
If they are using crack for the correct version, they won't have problem. Truth is you don't know what's going on, such as the game updating itself.
You don't know how to crack, I don't know how to crack, it's just pointless rambling.
Also, if you have not already know, There's literally no contents in the "properly cracked" version.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2021
Attached is the crack for version 1.0.0A. Enjoy!

Cheers,
GOD! FUCKING! DAMNIT!
THAT's the right crack! it's hidden in about 6 pages of comments while the link in the original post leads to 0.17. No wonder people are having problems. The post should be updated to avoid further confusion.
Guess I *was* a dumbass the whole time...

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
Wait wait wait... I don't know what's wrong with this game with you who want to play it...

"Lust_0.0.17A" works fine for me. although it is not well handled by the creator and not only this version also "1.X.XXA".

The "crack" can't damage the "Unity" game(s) that much...

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

In order not to think so much about the problems, here is the following:

1- The creation is the problem and not the crack.
(means : something wrong ; confused production; etc... and not only the "PC" also "Console". As an example real games: "The Witcher 3" ; "Sims 4" ; "TES V Skyrim" ; etc.. . those who also have those problems.)

2- On the subject of crack as problems... it is only necessary to correct in the sense of executing the game.
Ex: (error ; blocked if you see it in "task management" ; it doesn't run ; etc... ) only when it runs.

3- Material "PC" and system (Win7 ; Win8 ; Win10...) one of them or the two commas at the same time also cause problems or compatibility.
A- Material "PC" if it is bad for the generation of programs or games to treat their processes.
B- System from "Win7" to "Win10" there are many things that improve the game, or only the system has malfunctions and does not help the programs or games to run them. if system has bugs it will get bad processes.

4- "Level 3D" sometimes you see the game does not need quality, on the contrary it is needed also depends on the level implied in the game.

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

The truth is complicated where the problems come from and you need to be a diagnosis.

For a little help from your "PC" go to the following:

- Free download "AIO Runtime" to repair C++ and etc...

- Scan image & system. (use admin mode)
DISM /online /cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
sfc /scannow

- If the hard disk is too slow to read, download "Defraggler" for free to see the sectors and files that are out of order that causes the slow search to read a single file.

Well... it's only my opinion what I express and see, and if it helps... thanks.

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
Better to wait for v2.0.0 to create the crack like the first one, and also the next v3.0.0 if it is going to exist soon.

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
I don't know how this guy got so many pretty good artist to help him make this he's kinda scummy and takes criticism very badly there are 20x better games out there for free and he wants to charge a Patreon subscription his other game is the same not worth the money he asks and he barely does any work on the game he even got lazy on the art in uncommon breed using clearly not the sprite artists art for cgs they look terrible, even know two of them were in the original style the others are not

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2019
oh hay a gay furry game how nice I'll just check it ou-
>drm
>constant online needed
>barely no sex shit in it
>recent updates are bug fixes
>glitches galore

Mierda
coming from the author of Uncommon Breed game that barely have sex scenes, questionable writing and lots of bugs (most recent one when the game just stops after a few dialogues from the last update 45 days ago) that does not surprise me in the slightest

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
Then it means "attract people at first good views" and it does not give the dynamism, only the text. (mmm....true...........)
So... this person is only playing us all?
too bad.... i like this art....
I have a question... what was the last progress this time made in 2 games ? (a little summary if you can) >_<

aishot22

Mar 19, 2022
View attachment 1379118

Overview:
A curse plagues the land. This curse causes those who let their sexual desires get out of control to turn into Deviants. Some are able to harness the curse's energy. A power they call, Lust. Use this power to discover the mysteries of the curse. Join up or seduce characters onto your team.
Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-03
Release Date: 2021-09-02
Developer: Sabre - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0A
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

the batltle does not start is there fix for that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Giros-40

aishot22

Mar 19, 2022
I have sent a new version of the crack to the OP for further testing. If you like to try it out yourself be my guest.

New version in attachment or at the following mirror:

Let me know if you face any issues.

Cheers,
the battles dont start the game works fine but the battles never start is there a fix for that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Giros-40

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
the batltle does not start is there fix for that
the battles dont start the game works fine but the battles never start is there a fix for that?
Make you have the right version for the crack. It's a different one than the OP's. I... might have made that mistake, too...
Well... where am I going to start?...

1- In accepting missions enter version 1.0.0 and save.
2- Go in the mission for version 0.0.17, at the end save.

Information : This trick works and doesn't work depending on the version advance.

This result works well for me and I could reach the goal of the version.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes