Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

PopaSmopa

Oct 23, 2021
Also, I know this is highly off topic please don't delete my post, what are good games alike this one? I've tried the games from Fenoxo, CoC, Tits and Fall of Eden, liked them although I did get stuck and the fact that your body/mc stats really don't do anything, plus the game isn't visual at all, but I can go with that.

PopaSmopa

Oct 23, 2021
Okay so can anyone give a short explaination how do you play this thing on the version it's newly playable on with the crack. I tried the with the crack ZIL provided but it just keeps "Connecting to Patreon".

Gavinov445

Feb 9, 2021
Is it only me or does anybody else have an error where when you try to do the very first fight the enemy just freezes and you are now stuck in a room with looping music?
please i've tried various versions and it always ends up like this

Feb 16, 2021
Is it only me or does anybody else have an error where when you try to do the very first fight the enemy just freezes and you are now stuck in a room with looping music?
please i've tried various versions and it always ends up like this
No, basically everyone has this. We're waiting for a new, or at least repaired, crack. I'd help if I knew how to.

Feb 16, 2021
I tried adding the patreon crack's code to the 1.0 build from the original post (i.e. I copied the PatreonAccountManager class from the cracked Assembly to the vanilla one). Didn't work. Did the *vanilla* version just break by itself?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I tried adding the patreon crack's code to the 1.0 build from the original post (i.e. I copied the PatreonAccountManager class from the cracked Assembly to the vanilla one). Didn't work. Did the *vanilla* version just break by itself?
Have you never used a crack before? Or even a key to a lock?
A crack only works for the version it's cracking.
And if you are trying to ask / learn how the crack works, a public forum is the last place you want to be.

Feb 16, 2021
Have you never used a crack before? Or even a key to a lock?
A crack only works for the version it's cracking.
And if you are trying to ask / learn how the crack works, a public forum is the last place you want to be.
First: The crack apperantly used to work before on 1.0. It even does now (minus the whole battle not starting thing).
Second: I highly doubt that the PatreonAccountManager -The only thing I imported from the crack- is the thing causing the bugs. It does it's job and unlocks the game, unless there's a hidden second check.
Third: The original post links to the 1.0 files and the 0.17 crack, while I can't find the 0.17 files anywhere. So excuse me for thinking the crack-or at least that one class from it- was still going to work.

But I'm sorry I tried to help. Won't happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kronixen

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
First: The crack apperantly used to work before on 1.0. It even does now (minus the whole battle not starting thing).
Second: I highly doubt that the PatreonAccountManager -The only thing I imported from the crack- is the thing causing the bugs. It does it's job and unlocks the game, unless there's a hidden second check.
Third: The original post links to the 1.0 files and the 0.17 crack, while I can't find the 0.17 files anywhere. So excuse me for thinking the crack-or at least that one class from it- was still going to work.

But I'm sorry I tried to help. Won't happen again.
I'm not sure how you are helping, or what you are sorry for.
If you read a bit of the comments above, You'll know there's no crack available for current version, and nobody is cracking it for a long while.
Also, as I already said, this is not the place to discuss how to do the cracking. And mind you, simply replace the files won't work properly, even if you can "unlock the game".

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes