Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Feel like the whole 3d environment could have been avoided and the game would have been 10 time's better with a system more like tavern of spear or a old rpg style aside from that the menu disappearing during combat bug was extremely annoying and not being able to drop the quality below very high while in a dungeon was annoying since it would produce a colored fog you couldn't see through otherwise the art looks great and the scene's are well written.

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
I like the art and system of the game... ok... that's fine.
but the problems that are in the game are:

1- the illumination is seen in the epic colors as dark with the reflection and light in some areas of maps.

2- characters if you have seen on the recruits sometimes they are big or very tall (if they are not even the size of the doors).

3- and in the 3D map it is not well attached or the objects and you can go out and enter the walls or doors without finding keys. xD

4- writing (I agree).

5- in combat the camera that moves is not adapted and also with movement I only see the legs and on "HP" I can't see them.

in my opinion... this game was created so fast for the first time it even came out with defects. at least you must correct the motorcycle or the principal to apply things calmly.

Feb 16, 2021
Does anyone else have problems? Cutscenes and dialogue don't start at all. And this time, I double-checked to make sure I got the right version. (Tried both 1.11a and 1.10a just in case)

Edit: Nevermind, just needed to wipe the appdata.

Last edited:

Offbrand

Nov 7, 2017
Does the game have sexuality or is this a game where basically your character is bi no matter what? I'd prefer to avoid a game where mlm is the focus but then they make it where women fuck you if you lose (and yes this happens in games). It's so fucking awkward that even in some of those games even if you can pick "gay" your character is still turned on by women. (these are rpgs no less!) Having games with mlm content basically imply your attraction to men and lack of attraction to women is a choice is just fucking gross. Not knowing if this game will do that or allow my character to have a sexuality and/or sliders is annoying. And before anyone says anything, I'm a gay femboy enby that has had women multiple times cross boundaries in the hopes of "making me realize I want women" so yes this is important to me, I'd like to know if this is going to be a game that I can play without being reminded of trauma. And really the only way to play is to pay or to ask other people their experiences in the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Giros-40

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Does the game have sexuality or is this a game where basically your character is bi no matter what? I'd prefer to avoid a game where mlm is the focus but then they make it where women fuck you if you lose (and yes this happens in games). It's so fucking awkward that even in some of those games even if you can pick "gay" your character is still turned on by women. (these are rpgs no less!) Having games with mlm content basically imply your attraction to men and lack of attraction to women is a choice is just fucking gross. Not knowing if this game will do that or allow my character to have a sexuality and/or sliders is annoying. And before anyone says anything, I'm a gay femboy enby that has had women multiple times cross boundaries in the hopes of "making me realize I want women" so yes this is important to me, I'd like to know if this is going to be a game that I can play without being reminded of trauma. And really the only way to play is to pay or to ask other people their experiences in the game.
There's tags for a reason but the game's from this creator have pretty much been 100% M/M so if your afraid of women i think your safe.

And from what's been shown so far there isn't any sex on loss content at least from what i'v seen it could change.

• Thinking Face

Offbrand

Nov 7, 2017
There's tags for a reason but the game's from this creator have pretty much been 100% M/M so if your afraid of women i think your safe.

And from what's been shown so far there isn't any sex on loss content at least from what i'v seen it could change.

Lol, the afraid of women bit made me chuckle. The word is uncomfortable, I can have women in games I play but fucking games like mass effect (for example) give me fucking whiplash. Fucking Liara I'm looking at you with your forced out of the blue kiss. Anyways that's good to hear then. Thank you for answering my clearly blind ass.

• Haha

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
Wait... what curiosity you have given me... where am I going to start?...

Well... first I'm not a gay, what I like about game(s) and art; history and fun, or just art and history as the basics.

For games that have different sexes I have no interest in this sense.

In your sense... I don't know... it's something of psychology, only you feel it... but to say about a game that it will contain... only the creator has it.

Like the "Panicked Fox" only creates "gay" if I'm not mistaken in this game "lust" and "uncommon-breed"...

One thing guys... just thought about it... don't you see in games like these there is always a woman like in "Lustful Desires" and others?

Raistx2

Apr 13, 2018
I'm so stuck, my current quest is finding Mjizu in the Moaning Woods dungeon. Looked all over the outside area, did the three portal dungeons located in the outside area. Can't find Mjizu (the raccoon) anywhere. Anyone have any hints?

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
how i can find mjuzi??
I'm so stuck, my current quest is finding Mjizu in the Moaning Woods dungeon. Looked all over the outside area, did the three portal dungeons located in the outside area. Can't find Mjizu (the raccoon) anywhere. Anyone have any hints?
Follow the road after the caravan, there should be a dungeon at the end of it. Sometimes you can miss the dungeon end room scene, just move around the boss room a bit until the scene triggers

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
And more... if you played with an old "saved game" it might not work well because when I got to that point it also worked badly and I don't know why.

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
I have a question ?...
if you have a full inventory or it gets very full... I have an AMD CPU, when I open the inventory the CPU goes up. is normal?

when I was little he didn't do that to me.

bwithin

Jul 29, 2020
Could you share how you reversed this dll? When I use dnSpy on the assembly, most functions and variables under Pateon class are obfuscated with random names. The names even use unicode symbols that made dnSpy unable to recompile.

Gerry6.9

Dec 22, 2020
Is anyone else getting blind when you go into a dungeon? This only happens when I change the quality from 320x280 or something to 1280x720.

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Is anyone else getting blind when you go into a dungeon? This only happens when I change the quality from 320x280 or something to 1280x720.
Yeah, but it's when I try to set my quality to low or high, which are the only two qualities the game runs smoothly on. I have no idea why every other quality besides low and high is auto-set to ultra graphics. Outside the dungeon using low and high are amazing, Inside the dungeons, it's hell cause the fog blocks the screen coloring so you can't see.

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
1653620452301.png
This resolution is not changed... even if they change it and close the menu and come back it stays in this size.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes