Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 8, 2021
Used dnSpy on Assembly-CSharp.dll and I found the backdoor the creator of the Patreon Authenticator left in (I guess it is functional still). According to the documentation the creator always gets through the Patreon check.
I want to loosen the condition somewhat and kind of crack it open. BUT as I'm no programmer I cannot recompile the code, bunch of errors. May has something to do with the code obfuscation there?
Anybody knows some stuff about dnSpy etc and can compile this?

1701852105724.png

The source Lust uses (not sure about source from git, but strings matched):

Last edited:

andrespaks

Jan 4, 2023
i can't find the king on dungeon. is it the dungeon same as before?
first time u go green portal near the blacksmith, second time u go in green portal in the tavern when u open new npc called Troy and two times u are going find the king after go the purple portal in the tavern in two dungeons

rzruzz

Apr 18, 2019
first time u go green portal near the blacksmith, second time u go in green portal in the tavern when u open new npc called Troy and two times u are going find the king after go the purple portal in the tavern in two dungeons
Which blacksmith? Also how do I go to tavern? Is it in dungeon or do I need to explore on Moaning Woods?

rzruzz

Apr 18, 2019
aight i managed to get troy to find dungeons. which way the location of it?

dialeglow

Nov 10, 2021
i cant find the dungeon that troy wants me to find either. i went to one dungeon multiple times, but i never was able to get a story encounter or story progression. its the "pure debauchery" story line. can someone please help me find the dungeon that is needed for the progression?

Charlie 475

Jan 21, 2024
Hi, i am new to cracking games and wondering if someone could send me the pre cracked game of the newest version since all i can download online is 1.0 not 1.28?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
But is the latest version not only for patreon backers, like do you not need to be a backer to get the entire game if you download it from there?
You can't play. You can Download the files for free but you need to use a Paid Patreon Account to log into the game. (Or the crack)

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes