Unity Lust [v1.0.0A] [Sabre]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 8, 2021
idk why i did wrong or what after i click "new game"
it seem doesn't start :)
You are correct, sir. I hastely posted it but added information regarding it not being enough for the DRM. So for now somebody has to re-write the Assembly-CSharp crack for every new version. Maybe someone figures it out with either the UnityExplorer or some other external mod to crack open the game for good.

Reactions: AnuvisTheWolf

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
This is the first time i have seen a furry game with an always online DRM.
Hopefully also the last...
Is it even worth pirating?

Nov 8, 2021
This is the first time i have seen a furry game with an always online DRM.
Hopefully also the last...
Is it even worth pirating?
Actually no. I summed up the reasons several times. It's not a game, not actually well supported by a not that good creator. The only thing saving it, maybe, are the billboard thirst traps.
The reason for cracking might be in the DRM itself and the message against this egregious idea.

nbtdragon

Apr 8, 2020
Have been looking at trying to crack the newest version using the method mentioned in here a few pages back, but no luck so far. I'm using the 1.18.1A crack on page 16, but there's a lot of minor decompiling-differences between the two versions of the dll making them difficult to compare, and I can't actually tell where the changes that break the DRM are located. Does anyone who's worked on this have an idea of what classes contain the crack changes?

Reactions: Donkadoo

nbtdragon

Apr 8, 2020
Alright, so I was too impatient to get in contact with anyone who worked on previous cracks so I just made a quick and dirty one for the newest version. This should work for 1.27.0A and might not be perfect, but I left output to easily see (most of) where I made changes if anyone's looking with the right tools (couldn't comment everywhere I liked to, because dnSpy hates decompiling new C# syntax). Let me know if anyone has problems with it

rzruzz

Apr 18, 2019
Alright, so I was too impatient to get in contact with anyone who worked on previous cracks so I just made a quick and dirty one for the newest version. This should work for 1.27.0A and might not be perfect, but I left output to easily see (most of) where I made changes if anyone's looking with the right tools (couldn't comment everywhere I liked to, because dnSpy hates decompiling new C# syntax). Let me know if anyone has problems with it
great work but it didn't work at all

Reactions: ohzarbara

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Letting you know there's a new version just incase you're still fiddling around with the one before it

Fimeliar

Sep 12, 2023
And so, I played this game for exactly a day on version 1.27.0A. Unfortunately, when downloading 1.28.0A, for some reason unknown to me, I always downloaded a damaged archive. I hope this won't happen in future versions.

For its $15, this game is not bad, but I wouldn’t pay for it every month. Bypassing Patreon checks according to the guide that it was written who knows how long ago it works successfully, although there are several nuances. I, like everyone else, think that this method can last a long time, until a certain event.

However, this is not about that now. We all know perfectly well for what pleasure we play this. And for such quality of content for the full $15 price, I would give it 3.5/5 points. Let me explain: several people took part in the development of the game, including artists. It contains both excellent work by SorcererSalem himself and a boring passer-by. There are also several scenes where your main character takes part in the process, that is, he is drawn together with an important person in the plot. But unfortunately, I saw this only in the scene with the King. In all other cases, instead of your hero there is just a gray sketch, and this is not pleasant.

As for the gameplay itself, it is there, that’s enough. (Where the fuck should I spend 120,000 game currency?). And don't try to beat the game with just one hero. This is not possible, they simply will not release you from the stun, and if they do, most likely you will only have time to drink a healing potion, after which you will again be stunned for 3 rounds in a row in the worst case.

Results: The price does not justify the product a little. The gameplay is not for everyone, it wastes too much time. There is no Wikipedia, so you will have to think for yourself what to do and where to go.

If you have any questions, ask if I'm still alive.

andrespaks

Jan 4, 2023
Hi Guys! Someone have save file after song mini game with unicorn i need skip it, to hard for someone with one hand. Thank you so much if anyone share

Flickarus

Nov 28, 2023
It looks like this is working on version 1.28.0A, just follow the procedure.

Extract the file and paste it into the root
1701296187527.png

Paste the file into the Root
Assembly-CSharp.dll

I'm not in favor of piracy, but let's face it, there should be at least a test system so that later, we can EVALUATE and DONATE, I'm not even saying buy, but it's worth it to each individual.

andrespaks

Jan 4, 2023

View attachment 3128346

Assembly-CSharp.dll

I'm not in favor of piracy, but let's face it, there should be at least a test system so that later, we can EVALUATE and DONATE, I'm not even saying buy, but it's worth it to each individual.
Thank You ^w^

Nov 8, 2021

View attachment 3128346

Assembly-CSharp.dll

Pretty much all previously working cracks work on newer version BUT the question is:
Is this the compiled Assembly-CSharp.dll FOR 1.28? If not then you won't be able to play the newer content, only the latest content the DLL was compiled for.

Last edited:

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
I can't play the game, the cursor gets stuck in the center of the screen on the main menu and won't budge enough for me to hit "New Game". Any idea how to fix it?

Flickarus

Nov 28, 2023
Pretty much all previously working cracks work on newer version BUT the question is:
Is this the compiled Assembly-CSharp.dll FOR 1.28? If not then you won't be able to play the newer content, only the latest content the DLL was compiled for.
I believe this file is just to unlock access to the game, as the game itself is loaded according to the other files.

Flickarus

Nov 28, 2023
Save data with all attributes and skills in full. have fun! >3<

Place the file savegame14.save in the following path:
AppData\LocalLow\Panicked Fox Games\Lust

I didn't put a level, because I think otherwise you won't be able to do the missions, but I have a savedata with level 100 if you want.

1701833663925.png 1701833713744.png

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes