Happy verma

Aug 3, 2019
English please, if you actually expect most of the people to actually be helpful. Most people can't even differentiaate Hindi from Arabic or Thai without Google's help.

(according to it, Happy verma said "I can't go ahead, anyone will help me". Someone who aactually knows the language feel free to correct me if Google screwed up.)

At what part of the game are you stuck Verma? Details, please.
I can't do anything right from the beginning

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Need blackmail tag.
Scumbag MC.
And if the plan is fucking Diana in the futur : need Netori tag too (maybe)

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Need blackmail tag.
Scumbag MC.
Oh yeah, the principal, had almost forgotten about her. I will leave judgement on scumbagness to next installments and how much into the blackmail shenanigans the lady is into or not.

And if the plan is fucking Diana in the future: need Netori tag too (maybe)
Just Diana? last i checked, Elena also has a boyfriend, no? Not to mention Sophie's school crush.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Oh yeah, the principal, had almost forgotten about her. I will leave judgement on scumbagness to next installments and how much into the blackmail shenanigans the lady is into or not.

Just Diana? last i checked, Elena also has a boyfriend, no? Not to mention Sophie's school crush.
Yes, I just saw right now. I was in the begening.
But, maybe the MC will make these boyfriends breaks up with his family before making his move.
In that case, no Netori.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yes, I just saw right now. I was in the begening.
But, maybe the MC will make these boyfriends breaks up with his family before making his move.
In that case, no Netori.
Considering there are levels of affection for them & the MC that may rise or fall, could be either or both, i guess.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Lust Village [v0.05] [Mr.C] - Original Size: 610 MB

Download Win (108 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
tbh if its anything like last update its pretty hard to know for certain what to do next or when the content ends

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
dante86 You may need to do a new save. I didn't keep most of my old saves since i recently reinstalled windows. On a new save, the shop works fine.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
ok thank you well I'll wait for the next patch, if you have the obedience thing xd

D

Deleted member 451676

A Mr. C game where the characters DON'T look like wax figures dipped in oil? Color me intrigued.

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes