Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I cant find the School....can anyone tell me how i unlock the School?
It is where the bus is. You have not talked to mom or someone to know where it is yet..

One thing the director cannot be corrupted yet? because I give her an order with the wep cam and she tells me that I have to corrupt her but I am going to talk to her in the office and she only knows how to talk
When you visit her office, you need to do light talk. After you do it once, you should get the option to corrupt her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoeKent

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lust Village [v0.30] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 220 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 203 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I always say, that game should have something to be worth of waiting. Now, no single sex scene in 2.2gb game, so for me it is natural question, is it worth anything, maybe there won't be any normal scenes or at least normal progressing hints... For now, I cannot give more than 3 from 5. By the way, body art looks nice :)

Dec 4, 2020

How are you everyone?
I am working hard to prepare for the next update.
This time, I'm working on sub-characters. I am working on Kevin's mom, Camilla, Tina, etc.
I'll announce the date of the next update soon.
Thank you for always supporting me.
Take care of yourself.
View attachment 2196565 View attachment 2196566 View attachment 2196567
I've been seeing many HS2 creators not using the Screenshot Manager 19.0.2 to upsample their photos and videos. When you're in Studio Neo, press F1 to open up the Plugin / mod settings. Screenshot Manager.png Change the upsampling ratio to 3 or 4, depending on your GPU. This will greatly reduce the pixelation on your characters' hair, as seen on the purple-haired character above. If you've been having any issues with shadow resolution, this will help, as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
It is where the bus is. You have not talked to mom or someone to know where it is yet..

When you visit her office, you need to do light talk. After you do it once, you should get the option to corrupt her.
Well, I don't get the option after getting the cam, it will be that it bugged me
just tell me
how is your scholls life?
1671636688537.png 1671636776317.png

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So ive started the game, and while im into corruption games. So, so far so good.. However am I even corrupting to a goal ? I see no sex tags in the description. Will I be I wasting my time for a no result ?
Not really sue how the stats work either, started trying obidiance on Dianna, and trying conscious (seeing as the little sis thinks your a looser, she can be a dumbass). Not really sure how those two stats will influence events in the game. Like walking in on them having a shower, is obedience going to even matter ? In telling her what to do. or conscious of being a dumbass that you could lie easily and she will believe it ?

See a few others that have asked questions and got no answers., so wonder if this be the same.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
many little bug, like the mall menu staying on screen below other menu, the house exit door staying on screen, the time skip icon from the couch staying on screen and the aunt kissing scene ..... there's aslo some time when the mom and little sister stay on screen with their home menu .... i didn't find what trigered them but i stoped playing when i got four menu on screen and three girls T_T other than those, i didn't see any bug (a couple typo but nothing heinous like the usual engrish around here)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I maxed the obedience with Dianna where it wont let me do any more into it using the spells. Then I asked her to wake me up early in the mornings, which resulted in her telling me to do it myself... Then the pee event where she walks in on you. You tell her to stay there, and shes "Nah, ill wait outside"
How do these stats really work ? Are they useless ?

Everything im doing in this game is starting to feel useless.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes