Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Well I'm sure this is a dumb question, but that's never stopped me asking before..........
How do I unlock the mall? I need to get a webcam but without the mall its proving a little tricky!
At the school auditorium early in the day talk to your friend about a part-time job.

anyone knows how to get skip dialog??? and how the heck do i get out from the city??? like try clicking subway no way out
There are generally two ways to get out of locations, either a blue door in the upper right corner or the word leave in the bottom right. For the Subway from your example it says leave in the bottom right.

As for Skip dialog it is just below the text boxes per standard in these games, at least it was on v0.25, I haven't downloaded the newest one as I decided to wait a few updates before continuing.

View attachment 2254341
Pls help me, I just play this game and I didn't see school
To get the school go to the Dining Room in your house in the morning for breakfast and talk to your mom.

Tazmodian

Nov 18, 2017
Sorry If im being stupid, but I cant seem to find the store on the map? Do i need to unlock it somehow?
all the locations are unlocked by talking to people, i think.

for mall it's school > auditorium (before afternoon) > talk to fatso > ask about part-time job

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
You were able to web cam?
How did you do that? And for the principal?
I have the cam but can't find anyplace to install it. Figured it might be in the house.
You need to get her computer password through using the book on her and then start blackmailing.

Reactions: honihole
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes