giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lust Village [v0.40] [Mr.C]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 212 MB

PC/MAC: - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 7, 2019
Mega

Not worth it to be honest. Very little content and very little progress for the price
You're right. It feels a lot like what he was doing in the last year or so of Corruption, except even more time between updates. I think we had somewhat hoped that Mr. C would a least have more content per update since its a new game a new code. Still an enjoyable game, but it feels like he could do more and release more quickly.

Thank you immensely, though, for bringing this to us so we weren't all waiting on the updates for weeks. Appreciate subscribing so the rest of us could benefit. Best wishes, Barb.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but this game still doesn't have any real sex scenes that involve fucking?

No offense to anyone but doesn't that seem weird for a title where the concept is to prove you're no longer a loser and where you can corrupt your family, and with how many updates there have been?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I guess only if you want to paint yourself into a corner by having the sex straight away then have nowhere left to take it, and start another game.

Oct 15, 2017
can anyone post changelog plz ?
sorry, here you go

Lust Village v0.40 For $10 Patrons
<Features>

- Sophia lv2 new outfit
- Sophia game play event scene in her room
- Sophia new sleep event scene
- Sophia new bathroom event scene
- Sophia new changing scene
- Sophia new event scene with her friends at the mall
- Sophia new pool event scene
- Sophia new wake-up call scene
- Sophia new toilet scene at night
- Sophia new breakfast event scene
- Sophia new date scene
- Added Sophia's Lust-gram
- Added Sophia's gallery

- New movie-watching event scene in the living room

- Mrs. Jackson new story (police station event)
- Mrs. Jackson booty-call scene

- Nora (Aunt) new living-room event scene
- Nora new sleep event scene

- New character Clara (literature teacher) introduction scene

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I guess only if you want to paint yourself into a corner by having the sex straight away then have nowhere left to take it, and start another game.
i played a game that came out recently called Game of Hearts and it already has two sex scenes and they are very good and meaningful to the story so far. I mean, I get that it can probably get abandoned since it's only a first release, but it already has almost more content and lewd story progression than this game has in its entire life so far lol. The only thing this dev currently has going for it is that he already completed one game, so maybe he won't abandon this one.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
The final Corruption release was nearly a year ago and development on this had been restarted before that. To me it sounds like every new update is a fat lot of nothing.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes