Apr 7, 2019
Not as an official date.
But mentioned a target of 6-10.
(DON'T hold me to that now)
Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't see that on SubscribeStar so I'm glad to see the projection :)

It seems like Mr. C is settling into this groove - about 8 weeks from the $1 release to the next $20 release. He indicated once that his new method of crafting the images in the game were a longer process than in Corruption, some I'm glad he's getting his feel. He releases regularly and the updates are fun and well-paced. Continue to look forward to the game evolving :)

Reactions: honihole

owen2281

Jul 3, 2024
hello guys, so i have some questions. in this game there isn’t any fuck scene and after u saw how mom and dr selena kissing u can’t do anything with that? so it is end for elena’s line?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
hello guys, so i have some questions. in this game there isn’t any fuck scene and after u saw how mom and dr selena kissing u can’t do anything with that? so it is end for elena’s line?
The end for the time being.
Each update involves different characters.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Lmao, why is it every update peeps ask the same bloody questions, I mean most of them are not new peeps to f95, a bit of common sense can easly answer tmf questions.

That said looking forward to the new update.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Well I Think We Have To Wait Next Year To Get Actually Sex Scenes. Developer Really Need To Focus Main Girls Of This Game First And After That He Can Add New Characters But He Didn't.

Nov 17, 2018
Well I Think We Have To Wait Next Year To Get Actually Sex Scenes. Developer Really Need To Focus Main Girls Of This Game First And After That He Can Add New Characters But He Didn't.
sex is like the end game of these types of games. If you expect it to be early than stay disappointed. His other game was exactly the same like this

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Sure he could give you sex scenes if you dont mind the people who pay for the development of the game to get what there after and then stop supporting as they wont see any reason to anymore. 99% why its last, unless you like incomplete games.

Which I think iv said this a few times in this forum. Honestly there should be required reading of rules, information, and expectations to post on the forums. But its f95 so, nobody cares, Lmao.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes