Youneedtopee

Oct 17, 2023
Ya don'
My first time playing this one. Where do you buy the outfits when they unlock? I have the mall unlocked but can't see where to buy the outfits..
[/QUOTE
My first time playing this one. Where do you buy the outfits when they unlock? I have the mall unlocked but can't see where to buy the outfits..
You don't you just corruption them

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Yup he is gonna keep on delaying it
What he is saying is new version might release on 2nd week of October, ik he is working hard and all but man that's bloody annoying
Well see if from this point of view, he makes less than 1400 a month on it, here in the US a comfortable life is around 5000K a month after taxes for a family. Meaning he still has to work 40 hr a week at a regular job. So i understand when stuff takes some time, plus he does good work.

Youneedtopee

Oct 17, 2023
Well see if from this point of view, he makes less than 1400 a month on it, here in the US a comfortable life is around 5000K a month after taxes for a family. Meaning he still has to work 40 hr a week at a regular job. So i understand when stuff takes some time, plus he does good work.
Where is he from what's his nationality?
Every country is different and what do you mean for a comfortable life is 5 million

Reactions: HongTeaPot

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Remember he used to make 4k on Patreon and if we deduct 30% for Patreon fee and possible taxes, he was making 2.5-3k but now he only makes 1.5k!
The only way he can make that money back IMO is to give one final touch to corruption with removing his Patreon logo and instead adding SubscribeStar logo.

Reactions: Ranker
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes