Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
will dev add body piercing or body graffiti in the costumes?
personally I hope not. I hate tattoos, piercings anywhere. for piercings the only place that I tolerate is the normal ones at the ears, tongue and navel. that's all. anyway it's planned for what they want later since it's still closed at the shopping center. maybe they will add a persing shop where you can choose the character to tattoo and pierce. personally I prefer my characters like that.

Reactions: HongTeaPot

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
personally I hope not. I hate tattoos, piercings anywhere. for piercings the only place that I tolerate is the normal ones at the ears, tongue and navel. that's all. anyway it's planned for what they want later since it's still closed at the shopping center. maybe they will add a persing shop where you can choose the character to tattoo and pierce. personally I prefer my characters like that.
well, this is a corruption game, so piercings and tattoos are quite fit to the theme. and Lust Village will be much more hardcore than Corruption, based on the current contents.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
well, this is a corruption game, so piercings and tattoos are quite fit to the theme. and Lust Village will be much more hardcore than Corruption, based on the current contents.
as I tried to explain it won't be directly on the outfits.
you will have to go to the shopping center there is a tattoo parlor, perhaps also piercings and jewelry. It will be a choice for each person, not something imposed on everyone. everyone is free to do what they want with their character. I completely agree. all I want is for it not to be imposed.

Reactions: HongTeaPot
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes