Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, I played your first product Corruption, I appreciated the development even if in the end it seems to have ended too hastily and I would like to know the opinion of those who are following this product and tell me how it is? Is it better than the first game? Is it already well underway in its contents? Is it liked or has it disappointed? Thanks for any information.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Sandbox is my favourite but this has unnecessary grind compared to a lot of other games
Yeah I think I'll look for another Game to play...Really don't want to play a super grindy Sandbox Game right now... :HideThePain::HideThePain:
Still thanks for the warning...

halil123

May 23, 2017
Hi, I played your first product Corruption, I appreciated the development even if in the end it seems to have ended too hastily and I would like to know the opinion of those who are following this product and tell me how it is? Is it better than the first game? Is it already well underway in its contents? Is it liked or has it disappointed? Thanks for any information.
There is a lot of content. Graphics imo are better than Corruption. There are also better QoL features like being able to change outfits separate from corruption level.

sajdhs

Jan 19, 2020
Is anyone have last save working in compressed game. Cause my one is last save in normal and it not work in joyplay

Icydur

Feb 14, 2020
is there a way to use a console command to change the corruption magic value from 5 to like 8 or 10 so the game isnt so grindy? i want to enjoy the slow corruption process instead of using the console to instantly change the the characters stats

Saroooo

Jul 1, 2019
I guys, im having an issue, the game crush literally the first time you talk with diana at the start, some help to fix the problem? Its Windows version, thy

Belgy

Aug 21, 2016
how to unlock mom's new night dress...???
I had the same issue and checked the code - it was the bathroom pee event I missed, and then I just go visit her at night again.

Requirements are:

elena_first_sex == True and mom_night_outfit4 == False and elena_pee_5th == True:

1728595396411.png

basically, make sure you've had sex once - visit bathroom at night to do Mom pee event, visit her room at night.

Reactions: gen1
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes