1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
how do you progress relationship with girls? Grinded like a madman, yet i got only one star for nurse

lordzyn

Apr 30, 2018
how do you progress relationship with girls? Grinded like a madman, yet i got only one star for nurse
unfortunately yes talk gives +1 or 2 have to do that till 3 hearts where you unlock kiss it gives 2 or 3 once you hit 4 hearts you get caress which gives 3 or 4 than at 6 you unlock sex which gives 4 or 5 love
it takes 20 love points per heart it doesn't increase it always 20 per heart hope this helps

Buanarizky12

Apr 5, 2021
where should i go after i got hatchet. i tried slashing vine near the witch hut. but after that its lead me to empty land

Andru77

Breeder of females and traps.
Donor
Jan 11, 2018
F in chat for the game guys, I was wondering how long will it take the dev to drop the game, since is showed some promise and you know how it goes with promising projects.
oh well, best of luck to the dev with life matters. thank you for being honest with us.

Reactions: privetin13 and PDL
Feb 14, 2020
Side note make sure you have a back up of your saves i didnt realizes that if i tried a different class i would lose my main one it was a figter married to both Emma and Tina, emma had given birth to my child and tina was pregnant also had 20k g my party was only those two plus mc both max hearts with 0 slut lvl
Yo how long does ut take for emma to give birth?

lordzyn

Apr 30, 2018
how to marriage emma
it took a few trys for me i was surprised you could for a heads up she was pregnant at max love an it still took i think 10 try's it might have also been after she gave birth cant remember exactly

lordzyn

Apr 30, 2018
finished game is out heres a link to his page also its free to download there

Reactions: MarcoD

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Got as far as the second town before a cavalcade of errors softlocked progress:
  • Bought a house, now interacting with bank real estate menu and first town home builder menu both cause a crash.
  • Interacting with what I assume is the breadcrumb NPC for the next stage causes a crash
  • Alchemy successes cause failure.
  • Probably more I can't remember.

Potential, but needs work.
0 potential, needs work*

Arvettis

Aug 8, 2022
Did NTR end up getting removed from this?
Well on itch dev says:
The current plan is as follows:

1. There will be no more NSFW.

2. NTR events by rival characters will not be added as they require more time to develop. (All NTR-related CGs and algorithms included in the current game will be considered sunk costs and will be removed.)

3. Rival characters will be converted into companions. However, romance with them will not be added.

4. I was originally going to make a total of 9 dungeons, but they are reduced to 5 or less. And completing the dungeons will be my first priority.

5. Events related to the house will most likely not be added. It will be left for saving purpose only.

Since many changes are expected, I cannot guarantee the compatibility of existing save files, but I will try my best to keep them available.

See you again in 3 weeks.
And then dev did quit the game scene, so i guess he removed and release before go

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes