BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1681371153236.png

Overview:
This game is an action RPG inspired by The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Quest and many other games.
Gather your party and go on an adventure!
You can date and marry a companion you like.
What adventure stories would you like to hear?
You decide that.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-24
Release Date: 2023-04-26
Developer: myTGD -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-04-26
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

fbeeQP.png iuF2EA.png JoGSvu.png JTbf4W.png r0fRsG.png T3911E.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Every1sGrudge

Feb 7, 2018
Got as far as the second town before a cavalcade of errors softlocked progress:
  • Bought a house, now interacting with bank real estate menu and first town home builder menu both cause a crash.
  • Interacting with what I assume is the breadcrumb NPC for the next stage causes a crash
  • Alchemy successes cause failure.
  • Probably more I can't remember.

Potential, but needs work.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai and Kuzoo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LUSTWARRIOR-2023.04.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
What causes time to pass in this game? Battles? Traveling on the overworld? The save system being tied to the inns is cool and all, but I feel like time passes far too slowly.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Screenshots are very unflattering.
This is pretty much a Ys style RPG. You bump stuff, they die. You shoot fireballs, they die. Old style Ys. I like old style Ys, so I like this. But it has issues.
First of all, it costs 120g to save. That's 12 enemies killed just to save. I don't get why its like this and why the game never tells me this is how you save (oh it actually does, one of the buildings says so). There are no options at all, in fact. The cost is too high imo and having to rest potentially twice just to be able to even get the opton to rest a third time to finally save is a bit much. Having to then collect all your members (including going to a completely seperate building for one every time) is also a bit much and the 2 love points for talking to them once per night after all this trouble is kind of pathetic.
Second to get one of the girls you need to walk into a building on the map. But every other building you walk into that looks the same gives you a tutorial message. Good chance a player will walk into 1-3 of those then stop walking into them. There's no reason to assume one of them would be an exception.
Third the balancing seems off. I picked paladin because I have taste. Paladin starts with a fireball that 1 shots the enemies and a 10% per cast heal. Both seem to cost nothing. It also starts with the best armor you can buy at the start. Despite this, it would still die nearly instantly if attacked and there seemed to be no way to get any tougher, because it already has the best gear.
This healing skill would often just not trigger.
I could plant healing potions in the field. Not sure if intentional.
The guy who tells you to buy a candle to even see in first dungeon only randomly spawns sometimes in the inn.

Got bored after doing dungeon because I have no idea where to go or what to do. I assume the absurd prices on buildings are placeholders. The only other town you can access is gained via a path that seems specifically intended to make you bored with how overly slow the mc moves around the map (it takes several minutes to navigate through the forest despite being an entirely linear journey because of how that place is designed) and there seems to be nothing to do in it.
Enemies also all give 10 gold, even if they're stronger.

Its my kind of game (bugs and mc not being a superior futa aside) so I'll keep watch to see how it turns out.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2021
A. this whole inn-sleep-save system is so inconvenient.
B. it seems i cant keep multiple saves.
C. it also looks like i cant keep one save per class either.
D. i dont even seem to be able to change the settings.

Reactions: Yamemai and PDL

PDL

Sep 5, 2017
I've opened the project with RPGmaker MV.
Sorry to say this, but we're dealing with some YandereDev levels of bad code.
The author also probably ran a script that changes variable names and deletes event names so other people wouldn't be able to mod it.

lordzyn

Apr 30, 2018
okay some helpful tips ive learned through game play
1 buy seeds immediately and start planting them they cost 10 g per and you get 10 of said plant that sell for 50 g(ie 1 wheat seed = 10 wheat which sells for 500g) so its an easy 2k worth of crops every few days makes money making easy
2 grab the healer she always heals all the time unless your poisoned (only one enemy can do that atm)
3 the inn cost 30 per party member so its okay to wait to recruit ppl at the start to save money as you grow plants
4 the houses you can buy currently do nothing (as far as i know still testing) i have the one in the first town
5 you can only sell at the 2nd town
hope that helps farming makes the money situation so easy ps berrys take a considerable amount of time so dont worry about them till you have over 3000 g berrys sell for 250 and you get 15 per seed but take around 15+ days to grow

Reactions: Yamemai and Jerbo

lordzyn

Apr 30, 2018
Side note make sure you have a back up of your saves i didnt realizes that if i tried a different class i would lose my main one it was a figter married to both Emma and Tina, emma had given birth to my child and tina was pregnant also had 20k g my party was only those two plus mc both max hearts with 0 slut lvl

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes