Unity Abandoned Lustbane: Tales [v0.91] [K-515]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
What a fake !
1.No saves system.
2 . Can not leave Doungen ec.
3.Dead game no tahnks.

no idea who son mist plays but I who patron directly my money back demanded the game is scrap. :WutFace:

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
This is so bugged I couldn't even start :/ I love sidescrollers and this one looks so good, but unfortunatelly, bug on bug inside of another bug :/

pop2699

Aug 20, 2018
the cursor takes up half the screen and is too far from the right to get an actual idea of where im supposed to click is there anything i can do to fix this or is this just the game?

Reactions: Aazkaal

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
the cursor takes up half the screen and is too far from the right to get an actual idea of where im supposed to click is there anything i can do to fix this or is this just the game?
This game is so broken I don't even know where to start to answer Your question... XD Actually, I don't think there is anything We can do about those issues, so I would just give it up if I were You.

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
This game has potential, but just right now there is lots of bugs that are just making the game unplayable.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
So it has been updated but... Is it a playable game or still bugged to the usually-unreachable-point?

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
So it has been updated but... Is it a playable game or still bugged to the usually-unreachable-point?
It's a little buggy from what I played. Talked to a guy in the forest and my character laid down to give him a footjob, but the rest of the animation didn't play, so then I got into a fight with a character laying down.

• Haha
Reactions: spammerkami

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Jan 11, 2020 at 1:38 PM

Unlocked
Lustbane v091(not so hotfix)

Hi everyone. Thanks to supporter Tisac I managed to fix some more bugs.

- Dialog bug, when followers stopped following you after certain events, was fixed.

- Inventory bug, when after inventory was full it won't expand, was fixed.

- Quest board bug, when quest won't disappear from board, was fixed.

Links:

GoogleDrive:

Dropbox:

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Hey , seems that something is hitting GPU hard can u investigate please i think its the bloom so if u could add option to turn it off , Im using AMD radeon chill option and i still l cant make it to be in solid 60c in other games that is not a problem to keep that temp, game looks good , its like Lewd Darkest Dungeon

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote