Ren'Py Lustfield [Beta v0.1] [Noname Team]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
what can we do in the game? i can't get 50 dollars with homer or do anything else. say's thats all the content for now. and i didn't see literally nothing yet. the preview arts above in the home page are not available yet?

Nov 18, 2022
what can we do in the game? i can't get 50 dollars with homer or do anything else. say's thats all the content for now. and i didn't see literally nothing yet. the preview arts above in the home page are not available yet?
The artworks in the preview are. Funny enough I basically spent every day of the week at every time of the day looking in the wrong bathroom. Marge and Homer's room has its own bathroom, and if you go there in the morning you'll catch Marge showering. It's not a part of Marge's "content", which basically ends after going to the grocery store with her.

Yeah, it's a very barebones demo. The worst kind of demo, and the worst kind of way for a creator to ask for money. And for anybody else that asks, only Marge and Maggie's showering scenes are in. That's it. I don't even think the game tells you when you've "done everything" which would be normal in a demo.

Urgh. If Marge's art wasn't hot as fuck this would be a hard pass at best lol

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
I do find it strange that Dev uses all the character names for the game, except Maggie. Maybe they aren't aware, but Maggie's full name is Margaret Lenny "Maggie" Simpson not Megan.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote