2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

birdienam

Apr 27, 2018
I dont get the "Demo" concept for such a game. What is the dev going to demonstrate? The UI? The models ? The game dynamics?
90% of them is like a "Hello world" program and this one is no exception.
Don't bother...

Reactions: botc76

umwelt

Mar 9, 2018
I see that model and I instantly hit like, looking forward to this and hopefully it will deliver

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
See, that's where you are wrong. Most people said that before playing it and those of us who simply didn't bother once they realized it was completely empty haven't posted yet.

A demo like this is worth shit. On the contrary, if you haven't got something really exceptional (and trust me, nothing in this demo screams that) you rather turn people away from your game than make them interested in it.

For a dev it would be the wiser step to wait until he has enough content that people can get an inkling about how the game is actually gonna be.
I'm wrong? Which part of what I said is wrong? I said it's advertising, I didn't say it was good advertising. There were people interested including myself, so it was effective even if wasn't very effective. Maybe they should have put out a better demo, as it would attract more people like you said, but that does not contradict anything I said, so it doesn't make sense to say I am wrong.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* I don't understand why so many devs insist on using white text with no background. It makes things very hard to read.

* Engrish. I'm not surprised. I suppose next we'll find out the dev is Russian.

* I would think the scene would shift when the MC says he'll wash his hands. Or that it wold simply be a narration ox and that the scene would shift to the dinner table.

* Man this text is hard to read.

* Something to think about; it shouldn't be hard to detect certain words when the player defines their relationship with Linda (for instance sister, aunt, cousin, etc.) then use that to decide whether or not to display that relationship vs. her actual name It would make the language much less clumsy.

* The apartment naviigation is weird. I'm in the livingi room and can't figure out how to leave, at least not easily. Perhaps an arrow that will take you back to the hall? Currently it's confusing.

* Got an error when clicking on the phone:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'interface/clock.png'>:
  File "game/l_home.rpy", line 13, in script
    menu:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'interface/clock.png'.
* I'm not seeig a display for time of day.

* I can't figure out what you're supposed to do after eating dinner with Linda. I'm going to assume that's the end of the demo.

Well, it's interesting in that the MC that needs corrupting is male, but otherwise I'm not imporessed. I think the UI needs a lot of work, the English definitely needs some work, and there's not much of anything in this demo that makes me want to play it's next iteration.[/code]

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well it has very little to do as far as I know you just eat breakfast and wash your hands one time in the bathroom, you can do pushups and study as well as work on the computer, you can try to peek in on the female you are living with but it not going to let you, but past that there is nothing else and when you leave the house each place will state that there is nothing going on wait until update. It is not enough there to let me know anything outside of how the game is going to work that about it.
The time is on the cellphone which you have to pull up every time you want to check to see what time it is. I can tell you that it is going to be very hard to know what time of day it is.
That information need to be displayed on the screen itself because not many people is going to open the cell phone every time they want to see what time it is. I was just moving around and did not even know a day had pasted, I didn't even go to bed and sleep. I open up the cell phone only to find out that it was a new day so from that you do not get tired, you can just skip the whole sleeping part of it and no point in having naps either. You can just do push ups one right after another without getting tired, as well as study and work none stop you still won't get tired.
This is some of the stuff that needs to be fixed limit how many times you can do push ups each day, limit how many times you can study and work each day this will help give time some real meaning in the game.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
1- Engrish
2- Introduction of the game is Hi, i'm XXX and this is my story, i'm not kidding.
3- The MC lives with his supposed not Mother (wink wink) and his supposed not Sister (wink wink)
4- After a few brief exchanges of dialogue between them you're dumped intro a , with no meaningful thing to do, yay, so tag definitely needs a change since this is a open-world game, not a VN, which disappointed me greatly.
5- UI needs a lot of work, since it's a "sandbox", at least make the life of players a little easier, tell them where the heroines are on the map so they don't need to keep looking for them on each corner of the map, make a compelling hint system, tell them when they hit the end of the update so they don't keep eternally looping the game in hopes of finding more content, etc.

This is not a , this is a , and a bad one at that. It feels undercooked, WAY undercooked, this will likely turn more people away then onboard of it, but time will tell i guess.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
well she isn't your mother xD she is what you want xD :D if you wanna call her mother go for it :D but the developer say in patreon she is just a landlady :D xD
Of course she is our landlady.. we are not some sick bastards here.
Even the file names makes me think she's my landlady, "m_xxx"

About that...
900 mb for 0.1? ~500 renders?:)

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.1!

PC (82MB): - - - -
Mac (64MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
See, that's where you are wrong. Most people said that before playing it and those of us who simply didn't bother once they realized it was completely empty haven't posted yet.

A demo like this is worth shit. On the contrary, if you haven't got something really exceptional (and trust me, nothing in this demo screams that) you rather turn people away from your game than make them interested in it.

For a dev it would be the wiser step to wait until he has enough content that people can get an inkling about how the game is actually gonna be.
Its another sandbox chore simulator with the same storyline as half of the other games on here. No originality.

Reactions: botc76

Marco

Aug 26, 2016
the "mom" from "AORRTA - The Family Secret"
speak of that game,make me feel sad again

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
A hint system or something to let you know if there is any content left to discover would be very nice .

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
'go away' .....

sorry but this game blows, the Mother is hot but there's no clear objective, your left going from room to room endlessly searching for where you're supposed to be to advance the 'story'

Reactions: Markuss and botc76

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
you can still spam the same thing to quickly encrease mother relationship. but other then spy or talk to the mom there nothing else to do.. This is more like tech demo then anything else it is way to small content to even be called a demo.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
try to open door ! no not corrupted yet to spy mom maybe we do something in V0.8 ???

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes