Unity Completed Lustful Apartment [Final] [Wild Banana]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Just finished this game for you so you don't have to.
REVIEW IS UP!

any full save? pls...
I'd give you a save, but it's UNITY and I couldn't find it. Besides, it's not like you're missing much, friend.
If someone tells me how to get it to you, you can have my 100%. It'll take you about an hour to play through.

Reactions: Justfindmyway

mark818

Feb 25, 2021
Just finished this game for you so you don't have to.
REVIEW IS UP!

I'd give you a save, but it's UNITY and I couldn't find it. Besides, it's not like you're missing much, friend.
If someone tells me how to get it to you, you can have my 100%. It'll take you about an hour to play through.
C:\Users\xxx\AppData\LocalLow
It's in one of the folders

Reactions: Justfindmyway

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Is it just me or does the text cut off right from the start? The first like 5-6 textboxes during the intro were too long and didn't wrap onto a new line, so it just got cut off. I've changed no settings, just pressed New Game - for reference playing on a 1440p monitor - and the text gets cut off. I'd get it if it was maybe text halfway into the game, but right at the start? That's pretty bad.

Edit: Yeah, just tested, with fullscreen (the default setting on first start) on my 1440p monitor, the text scaling is off, and the text becomes too large to fit on screen, and won't wrap on 2nd line. But if I change the game to windowed mode, it turns to what looks like around 1600x900 resolution and the text is much better scaled, and even if too long will actually wrap to a 2nd line.

So if you're playing at 1440p, hope you don't care about reading the text too much.

Last edited:

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
C:\Users\xxx\AppData\LocalLow
It's in one of the folders
Sorry guys, I spent 30 minutes looking at this, going through said folder and all the other associated folders. No save file.
You're better off just playing this, here's a quick guide:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
How to play? My 1440p screen doesn't show any text at all and my 4K screen only shows about half of it. Forcing Windowed mode ( -screen-fullscreen 0) just results in a 1024x768-ish window which might be showing all the text, but it's about 4px tall.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes