Others Completed Lustful Arena [v1.0] [Wexeo]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
Im loosing my shit, you have too be a speed-demon to complete this game... also cant understand there are any cheats.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Im loosing my shit, you have too be a speed-demon to complete this game... also cant understand there are any cheats.
You have to spend the money you get in the game on the additional hearts. Having like 50 hearts is more than enough to beat the game. You might need like 3-4 playthroughs to get enough cash. 20-25 minutes if you wanna see the pretty decent final animation.

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
You have to spend the money you get in the game on the additional hearts. Having like 50 hearts is more than enough to beat the game. You might need like 3-4 playthroughs to get enough cash. 20-25 minutes if you wanna see the pretty decent final animation.
yeah got 2000- but then what, just start again, nothing is unlocked, still had to play the speed part.

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
I mean this with full sincerity: Congratulations Wexeo on completing development on a game. It's a huge step in generating trust with your supporters and a even bigger step as a game developer in general. For every book that's written there's a thousand others half-written and it's the same with games stuck in progress.

You did it!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zoctongo

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I don't know what's more scary Wexeo enormous ego or people who are still supporting him even after his 1000 games got abandoned with no proper explanation.

Reactions: anon8525

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Finally it's playable.

Just had to go from timing impossible to get right to removing the challenge entirely.

Zatous

Apr 25, 2018
trying to play it but the bar is moving really fast like after level 2 is impossible to hit, its going up and down like 3 times a sec.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes