Others Completed Lustful Arena [v1.0] [Wexeo]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I have so far little experience in creating game mechanics, and I can not so cleverly determine the levels of players, in this game the mechanics is simple and I will certainly modify it by pushing away from the preferences of players
3 things....
1) I love your art style and would love to see more [Completed] tags on your works in the future.
2) Don't let negative jerks make you drop projects just because they are marked abandoned, if you can come up with a way to continue that game just work on it.
3) I have a physical disability which causes my muscles to respond at random rates making timed speed clicking a game option equivalent of impossible to pass (along with tracing circles with my mouse pointer and many other things). When I see these as a game mechanic I just don't download it. If you can figure out someway to simplify these mechanics then I might provide some support at some time towards your games.

Edit to add in... just because you can perform a simple 3000 click sequence in 36 different locations across your screen every time does not mean everyone can do the same, it just means you are skilled with your mouse in a way not everyone else can match.
Instead set up a few of the try to beat this challenge on a super simple game mechanic you want to add and if 90% of the testers can beat it but 10% can't then it is still to hard. Trust me many people love trying to beat simple challenges and you should get good data for game planning updates.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes