Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
You asked what a sandbox is? "I'll add a map." That's a sandbox. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT! Please do not ruin this game with a sandbox. You'll lose so many people if you go that route ... GUARANTEED. I'll be the first to sign off and never come back ... EVER! Sandboxes are an old, used up, method of presenting these games that are no longer necessary. There are other ways of doing things now that are far more superior to sandboxes! Please don't ruin your game with a stupid sandbox!
Oh then people don't want map and clickable objects just visual novel?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Oh then people don't want map and clickable objects just visual novel?
There are as many opinions as there are people. Just do what is going to work for your game, your not going to have 100% of players happy anyway. Also screens are the way to go. I'm up to 15 right now in my project. It's more work but worth it in the end.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Tinkel Studios

Actually making a sandbox or a pure VN depends on the type of story you want to tell and the type of game you are interested in developing.

If you want to make some type of game that includes maintenance (evolve school, make investments, or anything similar), combat, or rpg mechanics, such as include side quests that can be done when the player deems (or can wait to do them to have statistics that allow it), surely a sandbox will facilitate your work.

If you want to tell a basically linear story, do a VN.
Okay i'll try to add both at the begin i'll ask "sandbox or vn?" if i can of course.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
There are as many opinions as there are people. Just do what is going to work for your game, your not going to have 100% of players happy anyway. Also screens are the way to go. I'm up to 15 right now in my project. It's more work but worth it in the end.
I'll add both sandbox and vn people can choose whatever they want if i can.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Like the idea, but japanese setting and retarded japanese women (even if they have normal names) are off-putting. Still, games like these are nice. Good luck.
Thanks for your comment mate. Girls in school mostly not japanese Sophie is Irish Charlotte is American in future i'll share detailed biographies about characters...

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
The lax attempt at English hurts my brain. I am guessing that English is not the first language of the author, and not really a second language either.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
The lax attempt at English hurts my brain. I am guessing that English is not the first language of the author, and not really a second language either.
Yes sorry for that... But don't worry i'm working on version v0.1.5(bugfix) so i'll fix the language mistakes in that version.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is it finally going to be possible to ignore Principal Eleanor? Like I say, I don't like either of the two routes available with her.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'll work on skipping characters yes you can ignore her. I mean just sexually you can ignore her.
That was the question, if we could avoid her both sexually and romantically.

Captura de pantalla 2023-07-18 130945.png

I prefer that the MC not touch the prostitutes even with a stick.

Captura de pantalla 2023-07-18 131252.png

The former will never happen (I don't even consider it as a remote possibility), and in fact the MC has already interacted with the prostitutes more than I would like. The latter has roughly the same chance of happening.

And if you're wondering why I'm going this route, it's because I first tried the other one and after seeing the sex scene with Dream, I decided that I'd better try the other route, and certainly for my tastes it's better, especially if the prostitutes and drugs aren't going beyond the introduction.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
That was the question, if we could avoid her both sexually and romantically.

View attachment 2780012

I prefer that the MC not touch the prostitutes even with a stick.

View attachment 2780016

The former will never happen (I don't even consider it as a remote possibility), and in fact the MC has already interacted with the prostitutes more than I would like. The latter has roughly the same chance of happening.

And if you're wondering why I'm going this route, it's because I first tried the other one and after seeing the sex scene with Dream, I decided that I'd better try the other route, and certainly for my tastes it's better, especially if the prostitutes and drugs aren't going beyond the introduction.
In that path, they will try to charm you or something but you can decide of course you can choose dark and light path. It was just introduction yes.
About skipping Principal, You can skip it sexually and romantically. I'm thinking about dark and light path in light path you'll be good guy and stay out of trouble and fetishes, about dark path you'll blackmail principal, or interact with prostitues or something but you can skip most of things in dark and light path.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In that path, they will try to charm you or something but you can decide of course you can choose dark and light path. It was just introduction yes.
I don't know if you're referring to the prostitutes or Dream, who in the intro of that scene basically looks like a slut, which together with the rather sparsely light maledom, makes it basically feel like it's appropriate to rule out the three girls in the hallway with wich you can talk if you decide to ignore the two nasty girls.

About skipping Principal, You can skip it sexually and romantically. I'm thinking about dark and light path in light path you'll be good guy and stay out of trouble and fetishes, about dark path you'll blackmail principal, or interact with prostitues or something but you can skip most of things in dark and light path.
Personally I think that all LIs should have a romantic (light) route, a dark route and be able to avoid sex scenes and have any kind of relationship with them beyond what is necessary for the story.

On the other hand, I don't think leaving the fetishes to the dark route is necessary: A lot of people like a soft maledom, one that doesn't demean LI and includes little or no violence, plus consent on both sides, and that would not be dark at all, if not rather romantic. And the same can be said for femdom, it doesn't necessarily have to be demeaning, with harsh spanking or anything like that. These would be examples of fetishes that don't have to become extreme or lead to anything dark. (In my case it doesn't make me like them, but I'm talking about more general tastes than my particular ones)

On the other hand, prostitutes are a bad addition to any harem game with romance, so I think it would be nice to let, whoever wants, be able to close that route completely at the beginning and never hear from it again (which means that in his game doesn't exist)

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I don't know if you're referring to the prostitutes or Dream, who in the intro of that scene basically looks like a slut, which together with the rather sparsely light maledom, makes it basically feel like it's appropriate to rule out the three girls in the hallway with wich you can talk if you decide to ignore the two nasty girls.

Personally I think that all LIs should have a romantic (light) route, a dark route and be able to avoid sex scenes and have any kind of relationship with them beyond what is necessary for the story.

On the other hand, I don't think leaving the fetishes to the dark route is necessary: A lot of people like a soft maledom, one that doesn't demean LI and includes little or no violence, plus consent on both sides, and that would not be dark at all, if not rather romantic. And the same can be said for femdom, it doesn't necessarily have to be demeaning, with harsh spanking or anything like that. These would be examples of fetishes that don't have to become extreme or lead to anything dark. (In my case it doesn't make me like them, but I'm talking about more general tastes than my particular ones)

On the other hand, prostitutes are a bad addition to any harem game with romance, so I think it would be nice to let, whoever wants, be able to close that route completely at the beginning and never hear from it again (which means that in his game doesn't exist)
Thanks for your comment and suggestions. I'll work on it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for your comment and suggestions. I'll work on it.
I don't know what Charlotte and Sophie have to do with Vanessa, but if I wasn't excited before the meeting, I was even less after it. Although in fact I think Sophie's going to be completely ruled out as LI after seeing the phone of the guy that was running. I don't know what you have in mind for that, but I suspect that is going to send a few LIs to the trash can (at least on the romantic route). Although it's possible that it works very well on the dark route.

Finally I assume that neither Vanessa nor Ruby are LIs.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I don't know what Charlotte and Sophie have to do with Vanessa, but if I wasn't excited before the meeting, I was even less after it. Although in fact I think Sophie's going to be completely ruled out as LI after seeing the phone of the guy that was running. I don't know what you have in mind for that, but I suspect that is going to send a few LIs to the trash can (at least on the romantic route). Although it's possible that it works very well on the dark route.

Finally I assume that neither Vanessa nor Ruby are LIs.
Charlotte is trouble and doing illegal things drugs etc Sophie is just choosing wrong girl for friend. At late Charlotte will cause trouble for Sophie and MC will protect Sophie. I'm not native english "what is LI?" xd That phone is really important for storyline in next version you'll see better. That phone have really important app inside "LustAPP" this app giving information about every girl in your area MC will use that phone for romance, sexually or some story progress. And you can check charater backstories and their pasts.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes