OldBear

May 23, 2020
i think the potions changes straight and gay... i think it is related to your fame to the area.. hero = top, bitch = bottom... the only way i know to change that is to edit your save

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
How can I change my position form top to bottom?
There's the Dominant and Submissive potions, each change your position to top or bottom. If you don't have the recipe unlocked there's a guide out there with a bunch of information on the game, like recipes and where to find certain ingredients.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
i think the potions changes straight and gay... i think it is related to your fame to the area.. hero = top, bitch = bottom... the only way i know to change that is to edit your save
I think there is a way of getting a bottom hero, it's just more work and less fun.
And your reputation it is in fact sometimes directed to your level of dominance, which in this game says if you are a top or a bottom. But i easily can be a top bitch, in fact i was, but i didn't like it, its not my style

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
the top guy looks like Scar....
The filename of the image says it's Dulrig
Feel like this game is going off on a tangent too often now, we finally see Scar and Tank again and now it's back to side-story.
Hyao should start on a new engine, the game was fun at first but after you've played for 500+ days it becomes rather grueling and the enemies are far too easy if you are appearance build.

I'm hopeful seeing him address all the issues in his patreon update but yahhh...

Thankfully robin morningwood comes out tomorrow so I'm excited to take a break from this and come back in a few months to see if he follows through on revamping the early game and basically reworking it from the ground up.

Reactions: Zorrscha

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, it's supposed to be v0.24.0 on Windows, but all 4 links lead to v0.23.0. Am I missing something here?

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
The filename of the image says it's Dulrig

I'm hopeful seeing him address all the issues in his patreon update but yahhh...

Thankfully robin morningwood comes out tomorrow so I'm excited to take a break from this and come back in a few months to see if he follows through on revamping the early game and basically reworking it from the ground up.
So he is like a new one?

Yeah, that is truth. He may say it will rain gold, but, one thing is say it to actually do it. And for experience; I do not think he will, not without taking 9 months or something.

That is the other truth, now it comes a game that is fully aimed to gay bara peoples with many animations, routes and games.

DragonLord729

Nov 3, 2017
TBH the text doesn't seem to change if you're a bottom or top, just wether you win it lose mainly unless I'm missing something?

OldBear

May 23, 2020
from my experience.. lets say the the bartender in the tavern.,...
if your fame is "hero" and you pay to sleep with him, you will be on top....
if your fame is "bitch" and you pay to sleep with him,you will be in bottom ....
that is why i said potions wont work.. you need to change the fame.. and thats only done by edit your save...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Wincer
Jan 5, 2020
No, be straight or gay doesn't mean you are top or bottom, and it doesn't depends on your fame in any area. If you want to change be top or bottom, you need to fight to certain enemy and submit them if bottom or fuck them if top. The potions will accelerate the process, and if you use more than one, you will change it inmidiatlly. If you use gay or straight potions you will see no changes, at least for now, because straights males can tease male enemies and viceversa.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
The advertising is done perfectly fine in the creator's , the issue is the F95 advertisement that could specify the prevalence of gay content. But it's been established countless times that this is a gay game and the females are just a bonus. And that's the way it's gonna stay, and should stay. You've got your TiTS and thousands of other hetero futafests, we can have our bara. :)

Reactions: vocaloidboy
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes