ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
Sorry for the question but could someone post your here save of the game until finishing version 22. I would be very glad also iif may be possible whith the good end whit the lizard tribe and the good end whith the lumberjack, discouraging him to fight the bandits.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Where do you find the recipe for Healing herbs that the apothecary in Northcrest wants for his job?

...Nevermind, it's in the workshop.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Sorry for the question but could someone post your here save of the game until finishing version 22. I would be very glad also iif may be possible whith the good end whit the lizard tribe and the good end whith the lumberjack, discouraging him to fight the bandits.
Here is good ending with everything, very peaceful life

additionally, if anyone is interested, a with (999999 coins), (breaking bones stick-weapon "not that you would need it"), (>150 stats)
if, it is not what it is announced, that means i by mistake replaced a file, just tell me and i can do another one.

Last edited:

hotgurl69

Dec 26, 2019
does anyone have a good ending saved file but with bottom position? I already finish top position and want to start again but it's taking too long

Jul 12, 2019

So that horny version doesn't actually appear?At least I tried to save Ste normally and 〝cowhole〞, they didn't show up,thx
Kinda old question but is this lewd version of Ste in the game or it's a WIP that still wasn't implemented?

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Kinda old question but is this lewd version of Ste in the game or it's a WIP that still wasn't implemented?

As near as I can tell it's not been implemented, at least not in any of the tests I've done.

----------

Side rant but I gotta say the progress of the game is getting me down a bit on this project. Dude deserves to get paid and I can totally understand/respect milking it out to a longer dev cycle to keep that patreon money coming. There's like 4 people working on the game now helping with writing and art so while I understand new story line takes time, I'd really like to see more simple early content added to flesh it out. Keep the new story content small (like this last update, add a city a few npcs and a few quests. Tease it out) but then give us at LEAST as much content to fill out the start of the game.

We have all these characters and NPCs from earlier in the story that have been teased and partially fleshed out. Why on earth are we this far in without them each having their own love potion scenes. How is it we have the jail with all these creatures yet there's no variations in scenes (literally just RNG and throw in some writing not even done by hyao )

It's a really solid game and is pushing what we can expect from a renpy style game (at least for the gay genre) but as someone with some gamedev experience (and sadly no writing or art skills to be able to just compete) it's making me a bit frustrated.

Last edited:

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
As near as I can tell it's not been implemented, at least not in any of the tests I've done.

----------

Side rant but I gotta say the progress of the game is getting me down a bit on this project. Dude deserves to get paid and I can totally understand/respect milking it out to a longer dev cycle to keep that patreon money coming. There's like 4 people working on the game now helping with writing and art so while I understand new story line takes time, I'd really like to see more simple early content added to flesh it out. Keep the new story content small (like this last update, add a city a few npcs and a few quests. Tease it out) but then give us at LEAST as much content to fill out the start of the game.

We have all these characters and NPCs from earlier in the story that have been teased and partially fleshed out. Why on earth are we this far in without them each having their own love potion scenes. How is it we have the jail with all these creatures yet there's no variations in scenes (literally just RNG and throw in some writing not even done by hyao )

It's a really solid game and is pushing what we can expect from a renpy style game (at least for the gay genre) but as someone with some gamedev experience (and sadly no writing or art skills to be able to just compete) it's making me a bit frustrated.
Good to know I wasn't the only one.
I download the game last night and erase it after play it for 20 minutes for how bad it turn out.
Instead of I don't know, keep going with what mostly people go attracted, which was Bottom Logan, to add new CG scene of him ro dialogue text or whatever, they decide to go for the SFW and add this shadow enemy that actually it is ruined the feel of "Lustful" of the game.
I will expect more from someone that has 400+ Patreon and that literal has the money for make a better product in one month of developed.

Reactions: OldBear

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Good to know I wasn't the only one.
I download the game last night and erase it after play it for 20 minutes for how bad it turn out.
Instead of I don't know, keep going with what mostly people go attracted, which was Bottom Logan, to add new CG scene of him ro dialogue text or whatever, they decide to go for the SFW and add this shadow enemy that actually it is ruined the feel of "Lustful" of the game.
I will expect more from someone that has 400+ Patreon and that literal has the money for make a better product in one month of developed.
i'm Also, kinda happy that i'm not the only one in that ship. tbh, the last 3 updates wasnt much and made me disappointed. i guess Hyao distracted himself with several stories that it made the progress slower (the rats, the nightmare, the farm and the north city), meanwhile, if anyone is watching the Itch.io side for LD, you can see a high demand for Logan but i remember him saying Logan wont have spirit at all (paraphrasing). and, i know sometimes teasing is great, i too agree with the unknown figure. because if you are teasing with a hidden figure, you better bring it to the high expectation that people want, or you might lost their trust ($$)

Reactions: shinyboy64

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
i'm Also, kinda happy that i'm not the only one in that ship. tbh, the last 3 updates wasnt much and made me disappointed. i guess Hyao distracted himself with several stories that it made the progress slower (the rats, the nightmare, the farm and the north city), meanwhile, if anyone is watching the Itch.io side for LD, you can see a high demand for Logan but i remember him saying Logan wont have spirit at all (paraphrasing). and, i know sometimes teasing is great, i too agree with the unknown figure. because if you are teasing with a hidden figure, you better bring it to the high expectation that people want, or you might lost their trust ($$)
God, that nightmare is just that, a literal nightmare for how bad is suited in a game that from day 1 was about SEX.
But, glad to see I'm not the only one it notice.
The past updates as you say have being worst than the last one and if bottom doesn't had soul, then what about some characters? Some literal are boring to talk and fuck. He tease for months about Logan being bottom and thanks to him the game turn more popular as many wanted to see him getting dicked often (example were the fans art of him).

But yes, he will lost $$ for ignore what the people that pay for the game ask.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I don't mean to rain on the parade, but at least considering the likes showing on his patreon updates they've been pretty steadily going up (with the past 3 updates having far and away the most). Whether you wanna attribute that to higher patronage or whatever is cool.. but people are clearly liking what they're seeing. Do I agree the last few updates were kinda small? Yeah sure. Doesn't mean the game is "bad" by any means.

I will happily wait for the Top Logan route. In the mean time the new content is very intriguing.

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
I don't mean to rain on the parade, but at least considering the likes showing on his patreon updates they've been pretty steadily going up (with the past 3 updates having far and away the most). Whether you wanna attribute that to higher patronage or whatever is cool.. but people are clearly liking what they're seeing. Do I agree the last few updates were kinda small? Yeah sure. Doesn't mean the game is "bad" by any means.

I will happily wait for the Top Logan route. In the mean time the new content is very intriguing.
I totally agree with you, I'm looking forward to the full game and the Arion route

Reactions: Crimsonmoon3

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
This game has a couple of really cool mechanics, the quality is pretty good. I like the crafting despite forgetting everything I learned between updates. But, it also has me questioning everything. I used to think that it is unhelpful to label people as gay, because people are more complex than labels imply and it is better to label individual acts as gay, there is gay sex and so forth. But this game is so incredibly gay that even if you play a female MC, that woman keeps having the gayest sex possible. So, ....I think that the authors really are quite gay.. holy crap.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
This game has a couple of really cool mechanics, the quality is pretty good. I like the crafting despite forgetting everything I learned between updates. But, it also has me questioning everything. I used to think that it is unhelpful to label people as gay, because people are more complex than labels imply and it is better to label individual acts as gay, there is gay sex and so forth. But this game is so incredibly gay that even if you play a female MC, that woman keeps having the gayest sex possible. So, ....I think that the authors really are quite gay.. holy crap.
Yeah. At this point I think if they want to continue creating straight content, they should get a new author strictly for that. Most sexual scenes are built to be somewhat ambiguous with I'm guessing modifiers for what sexual organ is present, but the writing does lean heavily towards homoerotica.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
How the hell do you get the recipe for normal restrain potion? Fucking thing is hamstringing my entire playthrough.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes