Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
Does anyone know where the fishing village is?
Depending on how far you got into the northcrest's conspiracy quest, and if you traveled the road to the gates to constantly get rejected you gotta do a stake out along that same trail/road. then you'll get a prompt to visit the fishing village and you'll interact with scar again

Nov 15, 2019
Im having problems with the saved data, wheres the saved data of the game in my PC? It seems the game is not running propperly because i cant choose at all the ends and interactions, for example, if i pick bad ending, it will still end as good ending, if someone could help me I would appreciate

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
Can anyone tell me how many scenes that has cg are and how to obtain them I am at a lost?

There are very few CGs in the game.

Bandit buddies 'helping hand'. Happens randomly when you explore bandit camp randomly.
Ratman + twink. Happens randomly when you explore the underground beneath the tavern.
Bottom Logan + Bandit. Happens randomly when you try to enter the sawmill at night after encouraging logan to go to the bandit camp (bottom logan route)
Lizard good + bad endting... depends on lust levels, read the guide.
Korg + Hayden bath. Take him to the spa
Tao ratking. random when entering the ratking palace
Nauxus shower. Finish his quest iirc

Honestly just extract the images if you want them - it's VERY much a text based game over art. Its not the developer doing the art so it seems to progress much slower than the rest of the game. It's good quality what there is of it though!

Reactions: DuskyWusky

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
modded version ????
There won't be anymore, the creator of the mod went to work with the author of this game. Some guy tried to make the modded version for previous release, but it didn't have all functionality, for example it couldn't add items. I suggest you to start a new game (the game itself is not that long right now, you can ignore most side quests and get to the Fishing village fast). If you want to change stats for easier gameplay you can edit saves with (if you haven't seen it yet), right now this is the only option that won't disappear lilke a mod.

Reactions: voerman

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
i always thought swamp creature was just a wriggling mass of vines. Now I wish I could lock him in my dungeon.

Lowlynoob666

May 6, 2020
WTF, I've been killing that, I always imagine it would look like a hunch tentacle monster with just yellow eyes form beneath the vines, now a new lure has to be added for both the swamp creature and the Orc, cause hot damn.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
I know this might be old, but does anyone know how to get the nightmare?
you need to finish all quests related to the ruins/lizards, take Rousk to the city, sleep/take rests in the shrine, sleep with Rhot, keep on sleeping at the shrine every night, with me it is usually after 3 days, i get the 1st nightmare, and later get the second nightmare back at the MC's house

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes