perles75

May 16, 2020
Have you guys found all the scenes that trigger after you lose all your sanity against certain enemies? (the game ends after every scene so be careful) Only until yesterday I realized they existed, so far I've came across the following:

- Troll (<3)
- Victoria
- Raptor
- Corrupted lizard
- Slimes
- Tar beings
- Alpha werewolf

I think there's one with the nymph but I have not tried it. Please let me know if you found more.
I've always kind of ignored the sanity, what are the things that affect it? (and what it affects)

Last edited:

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
does anyone know how to trigger the warehouse event?
After meeting the Commander at the outpost, go to Northcrest between 20:00 and 5:00 and select "Explore the Marketplace." Usually it will say that the place is empty and quiet, but if you spam it eventually you'll come across the event.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
After meeting the Commander at the outpost, go to Northcrest between 20:00 and 5:00 and select "Explore the Marketplace." Usually it will say that the place is empty and quiet, but if you spam it eventually you'll come across the event.
It will be like bottom Logan on the Windmill: you can see it over and over after that independent what you chose.

hakubr

May 21, 2020
How can I change my position form top to bottom?
The Easy way is to make Potions for that. The Submisse one will make your characters go more Bottom. The Dominant one will make him a Top. And you can be Vers if you want to.

Doing tons of sex in one preference works too.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
What will happen if MC fully corrupting the tribe? Bad End?
Nope, you get the "Lizard Bad End" Route but the game continues (tho you can get a Bad End from Rhot on this route).
But like the Logan Bottom route, there ain't much content on this route last time I checked.

Reactions: ARH25

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
The dude that make the Android port is getting late... Maybe something happened to him...

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
Nope, you get the "Lizard Bad End" Route but the game continues (tho you can get a Bad End from Rhot on this route).
But like the Logan Bottom route, there ain't much content on this route last time I checked.
Since the last 4 months ago, any bad route doesn't has more history.
It all goes to the good route. It makes you wonder why they is even a bad route if you have to do the correct option for get all the news update.

Last edited:

ARH25

Aug 25, 2018
My relationship with the shopkeeper and the lumberjack are stuck at 17 and 5. Is it supposed to be like this? Should I wait for an event?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes