hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Req: Stood against Mirage
Ah so it's another one of those "you have a choice but not really" situations. Gotcha. Hey, at least the gryphons are pretty cool with their three scenes. And the skullbreaker events are good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Polarthief

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
There's also a bit of main plot forwarding, assuming you're on a "good" path with everyone. I'm currently doing it now but the TL;DR is you can have all the tribes & humans meet up for an assembly at the fair (not a spoiler, it's in the patch notes). Pretty cool idea of unifying everyone; curious where it goes in about another year or two. :ROFLMAO: In all seriousness, hopefully Hyao's back to making solid updates, though he only has about 3 weeks for the next one... I expect it to be a bit delayed, like May 10th-13th or so to make up for it, and then with June, he'll probably be back to 5th-10th as he says is the norm.

Edit: I'm through the "main introductions" part of the assembly, very cool stuff! Nothing really sexy, but some comedy thrown in and whatnot, and now there's uh, a whole LIST of conversations to go through:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While the update was in fact quite late (almost a full week past his usual maximum date of the 10th), there's plenty of SFW and NSFW to enjoy in this update. Very well done as I was hoping it would be based on his own words.

Last edited:
Reactions: nackedsnake

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
I need some help can anyone share a save file the where they held a meeting assembley i cant trigger it or i cant even invite everyone to the meeting pls help i dont what im missing

SirLexion

Feb 12, 2020
I cant even talk to Dulrig about Everett not because my like with him is not 20+ but Everett is not even on my relations tab in the book. Plus Feliar is dead on my save. So how in the world am I supposed to even start the Bareshade alliance quest when its impossible for me to do the very first step since I cant get 20+ like with me? Am I permanently locked out of this quest?

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
anyone got the mac version?
(Mac)
(Linux)

I need some help can anyone share a save file the where they held a meeting assembley i cant trigger it or i cant even invite everyone to the meeting pls help i dont what im missing
I'm sorry, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to the part where you *start talking* about the Assembly, but I do have a file for . (do note that it will replace the save you have in Page 5, Slot 2 (top middle), unless you change the name of the file)

Last edited:

Valentín B(lust)

Mar 6, 2023
How can I invite the NC guards to the fair and how does the assembly event start? If someone would be so kind as to tell me, I would appreciate it.

alt catboy

Mar 18, 2019
The Assembly is a tracked event in the log, just follow that
you don't need all the people mentioned in the changelog if they do not exist in your save file

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes