ivan555

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks, will check it out.
LustfulDesires 0.31 (pc-linux-mac-android)

PART 1: CONTENT

Home

Companions:

• Wolf training
Bareshade

Rhot:

• Firework (Req: One heart, Lizards invited to the fair)
Logan:

• Event: ‘Clash with Barrel’ - entering bar in Bareshade (Req: RNG, Evening, Normal Logan, Werewolf event done, Bandits morale at least 25)
  • Quest (Repetable): Lycanthropy Treatment (Req: Bareshade's Expansion event completed)
  • Event: ‘I owe you a beer’ - entering your new home (Req: Evening, Bareshade's Expansion event completed, Ste’s New Farm Road completed, ‘Clash with Barrel’ seen, ‘Ask about his work’ done with helping, Like 40, Love 1)
Caleb:

• New Variation: ‘Share a beer’ - share beer (Req: RNG, Glory hole scene done at least once, bottom/vers)
Ruin

Rhot:

• Quest (Repetable): Hunting Contest (Req: Celebration completed)
  • Talk: Last Contest (Req: Hunting Contest completed)
Roushk:

• Talk: Exiled (Req: Event with exiled in the new level of Misty Abyss)
Grushk:

Swamp

• Misty Abyss – New Level (Unlock with ‘Hunting Contest’ quest)
Additional info (Even more spoilers)

• ‘I owe you a beer’ event have four variants (Normal, Top, Bottom/Vers with high WW like and without it). Doing anything but normal is your own risk.
  • New level of Misty Abyss can be visited later without lizards, then there are other events that are not available during the ‘Hunting Contest’ quest. You can access it from second level of Misty Abyss dungeon.
  • During ‘Hunting Contest’ there are different events depending on if you meet NPC on a zone with or without an enemy. The quest can end with a different winner, which reflects later during the end phase and the conversations.
PART 2: VISUAL ASPECTS

Zoroj made some new addition to the game:

• Grushk
  • Northcrest Soldier – will be added in the bug fixing patch
PART 3: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Road between Forest Path and Farmstead should be working now
  • Gallery should be working properly now
  • Some minor fixes here and there
Added Android build

Reactions: loverboys6

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
save 9-2 is after the tutorial for those who want to play the game but refuse to play the first 20 days
save 8-2 is day 102 with Slut Mc (in fact this save that you start in the middle of the decision that [if you click do it you'll suck, if u hit refuse nothing happens] is to suck Gunnar in Bernard's shop while you are helping Bernard for the day) everything good end except Bandit Camp (Bottom Logan also MC lost the horny fight to both Scar and Tank and Gunnar at the hideout)

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Who is Caleb?
Caleb is Bernard's old 'friend' and woodcutter, who went missing in the forest a while back. You can gain access to him when you get closer to Bernard and do his personal quest.
Well, I play it exclusively to one guy. If I'm going for Arion, I'm not fucking anyone else...
Which is entirely possible and fine, but will probably be pretty boring when compared to the sheer scale of sexy content outside of an exclusive path. It's a game that is very pro 'exploration'. If you want a guy that's devoted to your character, and who has the most character content thus far, you can't go wrong with Bernard! So far as I'm aware, he won't touch another person besides you (and perhaps someone else, with your blessing, in future).
Actually, that's one thing I love about this game - that you can get it on with lots of different characters and most of them never make you feel bad about it, simply accepting you as a 'free spirit'. In short, generally you're not treated like a slut unless you set out to be portrayed that way, and it's nice to have the choice.
I play as a female character, and I find that really refreshing. Not just because it's SO rare to see bara-style guys who can also be romanced by a female, but also because it's nice to be able to play a female that enjoys sex as much as a man does, and not be made to feel bad about it, or cheap. I sort of see the guys as all being my big, buff, protective best-friends-with-benefits that I would probably murder for, and I dunno, it makes me feel kinda warm inside. :D

By the way, does anyone know if the big red lizard (Roushk?) has an intimate scene yet, beyond the kissing scene at the waterfall?

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Well, so long as you don't submit to the Alpha Wolf (I think you get gang fucked by submitting at any point, I could be wrong) or regular wolves (if they're over a certain level of lust), and don't fuck the Alpha Wolf or jerk off regular wolves, you'll be fine in avoiding it. Also, when you have pets, don't teach them "Mount", cos that's sex (if you hadn't already guessed). If you dislike killing them, I'd recommend switching options to "skip unread text" and leaving it running. It'll speed over everything and you can pretend you just knocked them unconscious. ^^

Also, quick heads up: horny giant rats mount you, you'll blow the deer if a Satyr summons them and you submit to him, the asshole guard you meet will make you blow a horse but I think it only happens if the animalsex counter is high enough so you should be fine, losing to Lizardman Riders will result in them letting their raptor fuck you, Ragroaches won't fuck you unless they're at like 230 out of 300 lust, hornets and bats will never fuck you, the queen bee in Country Road WILL however if you select "seduce" instead of "fight", Cave Crawlers are animals, murlocks and troglodytes aren't (they're monsters). I think this covers most of the bestiality sections, so you can hopefully avoid them. Also, upper left side of the wolf den is a wolf you can feed, heal and tame. Carrying meat into Bareshade also has a chance of taming a stray dog too, incase you didn't know.

Hope all of this helps you enjoy your experience more and avoid what you don't like. :3 Simply put, just be wary of teasing around animals/giant cockroaches and you'll be fine. ^^
Wait you can do something with the queen bee, for me it showed them as not being able to be effected by lust does it require the player be male or some other thing like a second encounter and if so how do you get to it.

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
Wait you can do something with the queen bee, for me it showed them as not being able to be effected by lust does it require the player be male or some other thing like a second encounter and if so how do you get to it.
I think as male you have 2 use a Feminine Juice before the fight or have it just in the inventory? As female this should be not the case or does it? Than you need 2 submit or seduce her? Idk what worked just try...
Than she will take you for a flight. If you have Tar Larva in you inventory, she will die and you will fall down (not what you wanted 2 try).
You need Aphrodisiac, Lust Potion or Lust-Regen Powder (better all this stuff) in you inventory and she get aroused from it and bring you 2 her cave. This will be your "something" but also a "bad End"
Sorry it was damn late at night. And i am not sure about the stuff just get all of it and it should work ^^

..and btw i think its worth the try

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Can someone explain the difference between whether Othra told her people about the lake or not?

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020
Slut MC with good end for the lizard and Logan that was my first play but now am working can't even play it from 0
Here are my files, good thing we have the same route, check if its to your liking.
Quick saves has my latest run, save page 1 are the important choice routes, enjoy!!

Jan 28, 2020
Can someone explain the difference between whether Othra told her people about the lake or not?
It depends on if you're aiming to get the bad ending. If you don't have enough lust for the warriors/acolytes, then barely anything changes from the good ending. The only change I noticed if Othra told her people about the lake (and there's not enough lust obviously) was a brief line that the amount of lizards in the lake isn't enough to affect it.

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
I cant trigger the ‘I owe you a beer’ event with Logan, I think I have all completed at this point, at least thats what I think. I cant get more likes from Ste (have him with one heart and the gloryhole scene is available)

:cry:

updated: lol just got a country road quest is that it?

edit
just finished it and nothing happens r.r

edit. just did it, hardest random event ever, I had to help him and relax til 20:00 several times lol

I want to hug Logan so much T__T

Last edited:
Reactions: Honeybun Burglar

Shawkfrost

Oct 17, 2019
This is the save file with the "I owe you a beer" event. I had to play a save file given by ThroawayGag until to the point where every pre-requisites required is done (the clash with barrel event won't trigger despite having the checks done). All you have to do is spam the relax button until the event triggers. You can only do 3 variations out of 4: the normal route which requires you to reason with him, the submissive route which requires you to just go with it, and the "top" route which requires you to do the same thing in the submissive route but you need to drink a top and a dominant potion before you trigger the event. I don't know how to trigger the 4th variation since I don't know how to manipulate the high WW like requirement. I hope this helps for some peeps.

P.S: I kinda like the slow development. It kinda makes it worth it at the end. The other option is just there to quench thirsts but after that encounter, it didn't really satisfy me cause both people aren't on the same wavelength when it happened.

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Caleb is Bernard's old 'friend' and woodcutter, who went missing in the forest a while back. You can gain access to him when you get closer to Bernard and do his personal quest.

Which is entirely possible and fine, but will probably be pretty boring when compared to the sheer scale of sexy content outside of an exclusive path. It's a game that is very pro 'exploration'. If you want a guy that's devoted to your character, and who has the most character content thus far, you can't go wrong with Bernard! So far as I'm aware, he won't touch another person besides you (and perhaps someone else, with your blessing, in future).
Actually, that's one thing I love about this game - that you can get it on with lots of different characters and most of them never make you feel bad about it, simply accepting you as a 'free spirit'. In short, generally you're not treated like a slut unless you set out to be portrayed that way, and it's nice to have the choice.
I play as a female character, and I find that really refreshing. Not just because it's SO rare to see bara-style guys who can also be romanced by a female, but also because it's nice to be able to play a female that enjoys sex as much as a man does, and not be made to feel bad about it, or cheap. I sort of see the guys as all being my big, buff, protective best-friends-with-benefits that I would probably murder for, and I dunno, it makes me feel kinda warm inside. :D

By the way, does anyone know if the big red lizard (Roushk?) has an intimate scene yet, beyond the kissing scene at the waterfall?
Can you share your save file as a female MC am curious about the difference in some scenes

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes