ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Bernard doesn't appear when I set the dice to 9 :v
Only happen if you helped logan and few days must pass. If you dont believe me feel free to look into the script yourself :)

as you can see here aside from other requirement,
Screenshot_1.png
for bernard to show up (you must help logan) the dice from 100 must below 30.
for logan to show up (you must help bernard) the dice from 100 must be higher than 30 but below 60.

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
anyone else having trouble with having more than 3 prisoners? i upgraded both reinforced and additional cells and after capturing the two werewolves (and having both green and blue lizardmen and a wererat also in prison) it has this error.

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
How does Logan turn into werewolf? i only got Bernard to the Den
They both turn into werewolves regardless. (at least in my run) I helped Logan and am trying to look for a cure for his lycanthropy while also looking for Bernard who I later found in the wolves den as a werewolf. If you want to fight logan then you help Bernard instead. And as someone said above, if you lie about the wolf bane then you can get to fight both in the wolves den.

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
They both turn into werewolves regardless. (at least in my run) I helped Logan and am trying to look for a cure for his lycanthropy while also looking for Bernard who I later found in the wolves den as a werewolf. If you want to fight logan then you help Bernard instead. And as someone said above, if you lie about the wolf bane then you can get to fight both in the wolves den.
Mines, with logan slutty side, he dosen't turn....literally...only Bernard did and its already at the Den.

Nov 30, 2019
anyone else having trouble with having more than 3 prisoners? i upgraded both reinforced and additional cells and after capturing the two werewolves (and having both green and blue lizardmen and a wererat also in prison) it has this error.
My bad, I didn't notice Hyao changed the prison's screen. I fixed it and reuploaded the files.

Reactions: nitobe-san

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
Mines, with logan slutty side, he dosen't turn....literally...only Bernard did and its already at the Den.
Well I cant say I know anything about the slutty Logan route. Hyao said that the content would be more complex on normal Logan's route, so I guess Logan just doesn't turn into a werewolf in his slutty route.

abc_abcd

Dec 26, 2019
how do you get "memory for other place" event for Roushk?
i got the good ending and prison him curropted version of him before and still didn't got it

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes