Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
none of my saved works :(
I think it's because I used the modified 0.17m version of the game?
I'll be waiting a little more then

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Can we even enter the new place?
It just says "With the proper light you could move forward." while trying to enter through the caves.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
I kind wonder about the "Winsdom" place.

Has anyone got the frontal view of Blake? Hadn't get it.

*if someone ask:
For the Alpha to show up, you need to finish the Werewolf quest of the Witch (beat a Wolf (Pack Leader) ON Day on the Wolf's Dane).

Reactions: DragonLord45
May 6, 2019
Can we even enter the new place?
It just says "With the proper light you could move forward." while trying to enter through the caves.
PS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT GONE THROUGH IT YET!: you mean that farm place? went through it with no issues. ( might need that necklece or maybe its a glitch.) but theres just bees, and a wererat. whats bad is that it repeats and doesnt finish out previous quests that were done. like rescuing bernard and curing him, he still in the woods at night. Or giving a gift to the lizard.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
PS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT GONE THROUGH IT YET!: you mean that farm place? went through it with no issues. ( might need that necklece or maybe its a glitch.) but theres just bees, and a wererat. whats bad is that it repeats and doesnt finish out previous quests that were done. like rescuing bernard and curing him, he still in the woods at night. Or giving a gift to the lizard.
Yeah it doesn't let me go through which is odd, and yeah I've cured Bernard too but he's still appearing in the forest maybe Hyao will release a fix. (Can only hope)

Don't seem to be able to get the second bad end for the Alpha Werewolf either.

Last edited:
Reactions: fat_fingers_ma_gee

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
Can someone share their saved file with me from the part where Bernard and Logan go hunting werewolves and then convert?

Dec 16, 2019
Ok, I have a game breaking bug that I don't know how to solve:

I was about to make a lust potion till I realised I didn't had enought materials to do the 10 necesary to complete the quest, so I didn't hit craft I simply pressed the X button and went to the swamp, after finding the lizard tribe and spending some more time in the swap looking for succubus leaves, I went back to craft but when I wanted to close the crafting menu it said that I was still in the middle of preparing the potion and it wont let me leave.

Shanala

Dec 7, 2017
Ok, I have a game breaking bug that I don't know how to solve:

I was about to make a lust potion till I realised I didn't had enought materials to do the 10 necesary to complete the quest, so I didn't hit craft I simply pressed the X button and went to the swamp, after finding the lizard tribe and spending some more time in the swap looking for succubus leaves, I went back to craft but when I wanted to close the crafting menu it said that I was still in the middle of preparing the potion and it wont let me leave.
You probably have some things left in the cauldron, you can't leave without removing them first.

edmundbrimmer

Sep 30, 2019
How to trigger Gunnar's offer service for a day? thx
and can I also use the console to view the bad end directly? Current rhot events
label ruin_corrupted_rhot_ambush
You find it by Offering your Services for the day with Bernard. It’s random as you can either get Blake, Logan, or the merchant (who Gunnar comes with). The sex scene in the shop only happens if you’ve given a blowjob to Gunnar on the track.

Reactions: sariel6352
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes