Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Who is john? Is he caretaker/guardian or dad? Why does she call him John?
Could we rename him?
It bothers me then when she maxes corruption only persons she is able to have sex is with stud at school, teacher and no one else?
So John dude is like first person she has BJ with and that baffles me, she can buy toys to help her urge but not the same thing?

She gets worried she got pregnant when stud might knock her up? Yeah, that really puzzled me.
Takes 2 weeks of repeated encounters to make that happen. They suppose to learn this in science?

What are the chances stud takes steroids?

The Reason I know few Johns aren't smokers and don't drink. Makes me whoa, he is hard on luck that bad. If he is sleeping, she could have reverse fuck options on him or blow job, what heck. Hidden options!!

I guess I am only one thinking like that.

Other:
How is it she can't sleep in class?
Dress differently?
Take no-flash photos of whore events?

• Haha
Reactions: LustfulDev

LustfulDev

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2024
Who is john? Is he caretaker/guardian or dad? Why does she call him John?
Could we rename him?
I would prefer to leave that to your imagination~

She gets worried she got pregnant when stud might knock her up? Yeah, that really puzzled me.
Takes 2 weeks of repeated encounters to make that happen. They suppose to learn this in science?
Please don't have unprotected sex at one-night stands IRL if you use this logic LMAO

Reactions: silence_d

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Is there planned lesbian content? Because from the description, you said that the mc is surrounded with hot woman as well, but there isn't a lesbian tag.

Reactions: LustfulDev

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustfulInsanity-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LustfulDev

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2024
Is there planned lesbian content? Because from the description, you said that the mc is surrounded with hot woman as well, but there isn't a lesbian tag.
There will be soon, the next patch will come with a few big lesbian scenes~

Reactions: plawy

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Buying 5 luxurius gifts dont do anything
The resnt if you go for "not have money" the last button is greyed out saying it can happens "24"/7 but the time at the left panel shows an error

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes