Oct 27, 2021
Damn this game really update really frequently for now

Mad respect

Hope you not ran out of ideas too early soon

But I hope I don't need to redownload thing over and over again

Reactions: bubpotato and ubira

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
The idea of having extra characters instead being more of a well done group scene rather than trying to stack infinite amounts of side characters is a great idea. Most games I have seen tend to steer towards the abundance of side characters when they should really be more like a means for delivering H-content, like we see here. Not every character presence needs some well thought out backstory.
I didn't expect the two large group scenes with the clubs to be so great, but I think they do an excellent job of filling in the locations we can expect to visit. Considering how close each update is to each other, its a bit impressive.

Definitely going to stay up-to-date on this game. I hope that I can continue to say the same for the game in the distant future!

Also, don't burn yourself out dev. Striking while the iron's hot is important but you don't wanna kill yourself doing it.

Best of luck in your development!

Reactions: HolyFish

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
When trying to enter the "Hana House" location in afternoon, it gives an error. There is only a "rollback" on the error screen, there is no "ignore" usual in such situations.
The last completed quest "Shrine Maiden" 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HolyFish

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Out from the few thousand sex games I've played this is one of the better ones.

A problem I see here is that the backgrounds are just map templates which probably would take too long, but all the characters are the devs own design. This is probably the best use of the KK character designer inside a game I've seen because unlike in many other games like these the dev actually made them look all cohesive. Like this game its their own anime. So the backgrounds can be excused.

I just wish that the dev would use masking to add skin and remove pieces of clothing, making the clothing more revealing rather than using standard KK assets. You can make deeper cleavages and all that. Its way easier than it sounds too.

Since the backgrounds can be justified, my only real complaint is that the pp and boobs are way too small for my liking :KEK: too bad you cannot change that.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Lustful Sin Episode 0.5.4a :
/ (301 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Thatd be mean as hell lol. Imagine, instead of getting a birthday cake for your birthday, you got a salad with your name spelled out in tomatoes or dressing. Like gee, happy birthday fatass :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ubira

Landou

Nov 28, 2021
This is unexpectedly...... decent. You know like, when a girl meets a guy who looks like a delinquent, but he's actually a kind and down-to-earth guy, something along that line. Anyway, sure this is not moe game award winner but the plot is there, the conversation flows well, no overtly corny lines, model is the usual bland of KK but dev definitely trying to make them pretty with personalities and spot-on poses, so, yeah it works, much like seeing JTF Mob-chan from Blue Archive.

All in all I'm impressed, keep up the good work.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I assume if all characters have either "to be updated" or "no current quest" I've reached end of current content? Though some scenes are outside of that (library/pool/student council for example) so I'm wondering what's the best way to know if I haven't missed anything.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
I assume if all characters have either "to be updated" or "no current quest" I've reached end of current content? Though some scenes are outside of that (library/pool/student council for example) so I'm wondering what's the best way to know if I haven't missed anything.
I tend to just cross-reference the changelog.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I have a (potentially stupid) question.
After the "family reunion" the white-haired girl (name escapes me right now but I'm 80% sure she is Sloth) gives us some of her energy and tells us to use it on Ai as soon as we get back, and then.. nothing? There is no follow up to this despite more "main story" scenes happening after that. Did I miss something?
From the context it seemed to be something related to communication, I think?

Also, unrelated, I really can't get a good grip on Lust's character. On one hand, his concern for Ai (and her friends) seems genuine and he overall seems rather good and kind. It's hard to believe this is all a mask especially considering what we also see from the flashbacks.
On the other hand, he has no qualms about controlling basically anyone and essentially raping every woman he encounters (though to be fair, I don't think the player is ever forced to do it, but if you do Lust clearly enjoys it) and doesn't seem to see anything "wrong" with it..
Is it just that due to his nature he doesn't consider it "wrong"? Clearly it's not necessity as we know he can feed without that.
Is it perhaps related to what he told the body-swapping woman (again, bad with names but I'm guessing she is Envy) that helped her come to terms with her power..

Suffice to say I'm intrigued by the story, plus I appreciate the "early and often" approach to the h-content.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
I have a (potentially stupid) question.
After the "family reunion" the white-haired girl (name escapes me right now but I'm 80% sure she is Sloth) gives us some of her energy and tells us to use it on Ai as soon as we get back, and then.. nothing? There is no follow up to this despite more "main story" scenes happening after that. Did I miss something?
From the context it seemed to be something related to communication, I think?

Also, unrelated, I really can't get a good grip on Lust's character. On one hand, his concern for Ai (and her friends) seems genuine and he overall seems rather good and kind. It's hard to believe this is all a mask especially considering what we also see from the flashbacks.
On the other hand, he has no qualms about controlling basically anyone and essentially raping every woman he encounters (though to be fair, I don't think the player is ever forced to do it, but if you do Lust clearly enjoys it) and doesn't seem to see anything "wrong" with it..
Is it just that due to his nature he doesn't consider it "wrong"? Clearly it's not necessity as we know he can feed without that.
Is it perhaps related to what he told the body-swapping woman (again, bad with names but I'm guessing she is Envy) that helped her come to terms with her power..

Suffice to say I'm intrigued by the story, plus I appreciate the "early and often" approach to the h-content.
The doll mode some characters have and the Fox is put under, is Lust using Sloth's power, also she sometimes communicates through or even directly controls those characters.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
The doll mode some characters have and the Fox is put under, is Lust using Sloth's power, also she sometimes communicates through or even directly controls those characters.
For some reason I recall the doll mode being used before we got that but I might be mixing things up.

See, I recall it being about communication (since they didn't want to risk a phone someone else could pick up) but I can't remember it actually being used for communication even once. Was there such a scene?

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
For some reason I recall the doll mode being used before we got that but I might be mixing things up.

See, I recall it being about communication (since they didn't want to risk a phone someone else could pick up) but I can't remember it actually being used for communication even once. Was there such a scene?
I think through one of her maids, once through Ai, and I think the shrine has a scene but I can't remember who it was through.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I think through one of her maids, once through Ai, and I think the shrine has a scene but I can't remember who it was through.
Do you recall when she communicated through Ai? That's what I was expecting after the previous scenes, but I must have missed it.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Do you recall when she communicated through Ai? That's what I was expecting after the previous scenes, but I must have missed it.
I could have sworn it was right after, but it might be a later story scene. I know I didn't realize it immediately any time Sloth has spoken through someone.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes