3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Why would anyone want to play as Keigo?
Man the internet will always surprise me with how weird people are
It's not exactly that someone "wanted" to play as Keigo, rather the idea was to have a character who "steals" girls, maybe I would have chosen Chad... but Keigo is not the worst choice in the world.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey there, fellow members. Here's a corrected script for things like spelling and grammar.
This is a good game.
BigBoner , you are welcome to it also. Just helping out the new devs here.

Unzip and put the new script file in the game file, and overwrite when asked.

pfr

Mar 30, 2018
I like game and art but why all characters are fat with silly huge boobs and ass specaly my favorite Rukia its a big no.

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
It's not exactly that someone "wanted" to play as Keigo, rather the idea was to have a character who "steals" girls, maybe I would have chosen Chad... but Keigo is not the worst choice in the world.
If that was the case then there's still no objective reason to not play as Ichigo since Bleach is not A harem anime/manga there's plenty of girls to still steal from others like Rukia for example if you did play as him. I mean I actually like netori games, but if I'm going to play one I'd rather play as A likable character doing the stealing then A dumb comedy relief character like Keigo who's main trait is to just be annoying.
Now if this was A straight up netorare game and not A netori game I can see having an idiotic character like Keigo being the "antagonist" so to speak, but even then there would be better options like you mentioned Chad would be better in that case.
That being said considering the art not even trying to emulate the actual proportions of the characters and choppy animation this was bound to be A rough one which is A shame since there's not A ton of Bleach parody games let alone quality ones.

End of my random rant :LOL:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Why would anyone want to play as Keigo?
Man the internet will always surprise me with how weird people are
If that was the case then there's still no objective reason to not play as Ichigo since Bleach is not A harem anime/manga there's plenty of girls to still steal from others like Rukia for example if you did play as him. I mean I actually like netori games, but if I'm going to play one I'd rather play as A likable character doing the stealing then A dumb comedy relief character like Keigo who's main trait is to just be annoying.
Now if this was A straight up netorare game and not A netori game I can see having an idiotic character like Keigo being the "antagonist" so to speak, but even then there would be better options like you mentioned Chad would be better in that case.
That being said considering the art not even trying to emulate the actual proportions of the characters and choppy animation this was bound to be A rough one which is A shame since there's not A ton of Bleach parody games let alone quality ones.

End of my random rant :LOL:
Simply because corrupting the women with a 'loser' character is more degrading. There are many games in which you play with goblins, ugly bastards or shotas, it's the same principle. Women shouldn't fall for ugly creatures/bastards, losers, delinquents, or young boys. It's supposed to be wrong and not dignified, and when they do (usually because of good sex/huge dick stereotype), it's appealing for many people. That's a pretty popular kink.

Ichigo or Chad are handsome and nice dudes, they aren't perverts, quite the contrary, they are shy/and or respectful. Ichigo in the story is around many beautiful women but he never makes a move, always gets flustered instead and annoyed. He would work in a game in which the women go after him. Make them go stealing girls would be out of character and kinda boring from the corruption perspective (they are already attractive to begin with, so it makes sense for women to desire them).

So, Keigo, who is a bit of a pervert and a 'loser' is a choice that makes sense for these kind of games. Same would be for Kon.

Well, that's how I perceive itat least.

Leo601

May 18, 2023
As someone who has subscribed once, based on the current amount of content and the amount of content each update, it is recommended that developers change the level 0 subscription fee to $2 per month, and it would be better to change the early access game to 9 days.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes